X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ogi wrote: View Post
    According to that guy "it's the biggest pussy you're ever gonna stroke"
    XD

Can't say that for certain! Biz is still young and I'm sure in Orlando or on the road there are some big cougers on the prowl...

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Damn. What is that? a leopard?
      No it's a cheetah.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
        No it's a cheetah.
        I hate cheetahs. play by da rules, Playas!
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Biz is a brave dude. I would never go near that thing. Are u kidding me?
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            The thing is when Powell starts he shoots the 3 at very good clip. I'm all for putting players in a role where thier use to having success in. So far in Powell 2 year career he has shown to be very effective as a starter and underwhelming as a bench player. CJ Miles just had a career year coming off the bench. I think Casey see's Miles as a better Ross and will use him in the same way.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
            Damn I never even noticed that gulf in his shooting percentages when starting vs. coming off the bench. 39.7% when starting and 27% off the bench last year. It's only 1 season's worth of sample size but that's pretty crazy.

His numbers as a starter last year were great too. 15.6ppg, 3.7rpg, 1.8apg in 31.8mpg. Very efficient with a 59.4 TS% as well.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
              Damn I never even noticed that gulf in his shooting percentages when starting vs. coming off the bench. 39.7% when starting and 27% off the bench last year. It's only 1 season's worth of sample size but that's pretty crazy.

His numbers as a starter last year were great too. 15.6ppg, 3.7rpg, 1.8apg in 31.8mpg. Very efficient with a 59.4 TS% as well.
              Yeah, he is really good at playing off Deebo/Klow.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

If both Powell and Miles can CONSISTENTLY have stat lines 2 of 6 and 3 of 6 interchangeably on a nightly basis on top of what they get from kyle the Raps will be in good shape. Very good shape.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                  If both Powell and Miles can CONSISTENTLY have stat lines 2 of 6 and 3 of 6 interchangeably on a nightly basis on top of what they get from kyle the Raps will be in good shape. Very good shape.
                  Powell's the X factor for sure.

He could honestly be the difference between 45 and 55 wins this season.

Comment

Let's hope Casey starts him, still a bit worried about that but I'm crossing my fingers. Miles will be better off the bench where we really lack a spot-up shooter.

If Powell puts up anywhere near that kind of production this year we'd have a hell of a starting lineup. The thing is his usage was around 21% in those 18 starts though, so either Ibaka or JV (more likely) is going to have to sacrifice touches, since I really doubt Lowry/DD will be.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      Powell's the X factor for sure.

He could honestly be the difference between 45 and 55 wins this season.
                      Powell needs to comes back with a tighter handle and an even more reliable 3-pt shot. Having that 3rd ball handler who can finish at the rim and also shoot from distance is somewhat rare in the NBA. Since the Raps are all-in on the dribble-drive-attack offense, then Powell ends up being an all-around better version of Joseph IF he can improve those 2 things.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        Powell needs to comes back with a tighter handle and an even more reliable 3-pt shot. Having that 3rd ball handler who can finish at the rim and also shoot from distance is somewhat rare in the NBA. Since the Raps are all-in on the dribble-drive-attack offense, then Powell ends up being an all-around better version of Joseph IF he can improve those 2 things.
                        Powell was already better than Joseph last season. But I agree, if he comes back with a better handle we'll be really good.

Comment

• Just so long as he doesn't somehow take on Cory's Mcdribbles monicker.
                          (never happen) I think he's gonna be A-OK.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                            Just so long as he doesn't somehow take on Cory's Mcdribbles monicker.
                            (never happen) I think he's gonna be A-OK.
                            CoJo really took that 'pound the rock' philosophy to the next level.... in the wrong direction. lol.

Comment

• Is the season starting earlier this year?
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                                Is the season starting earlier this year?
                                Yes

Comment

Working...
                                X