No announcement yet.

Everything 2017 Off-Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gonna keep an eye on what happens with Nene. Wouldn't be surprised to see us pick him up with exception money after the main FA rush is over, if we do not resign Patterson and we trade JV. if this happens, we will need an experienced player to help us hold steady until Poeltl and Siakan are more ready for more minutes (and to help mentor them also), and Nene is not a bad choice for modest cap and term at that time.

Comment

• Comment

• I hope Houston signs Iguodala
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• TheWaterboy wrote: View Post
          I'm gonna keep an eye on what happens with Nene. Wouldn't be surprised to see us pick him up with exception money after the main FA rush is over, if we do not resign Patterson and we trade JV. if this happens, we will need an experienced player to help us hold steady until Poeltl and Siakan are more ready for more minutes (and to help mentor them also), and Nene is not a bad choice for modest cap and term at that time.
          No.

I dont want a 3rd Brazilian that will disappoint me next season! J/k Nene wants to get paid! i rather bring back Amir.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            Redick going to Philly (1 year / $23M deal). Don't really get it, but sure.
            Damn.

Comment

• Damn. It's been a while since I last posted here. So allow me to re-introduce myself.

All kidding aside, I just want to say a couple of things:

1. Philly on paper I think is now the 2nd most talented team in the EC.
              2. Don't know what Boston is doing? George is gone. Butler gone. Griffin gone. And they still have all their assets. Who exactly are they targeting?
              3. Love the OG pick.
              4. Timberwolves are going to be scary good next season.
              5. Fuck the Warriors.

That is all.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• And btw, what exactly are we doing? let's say they re-sign Ibaka and Lowry. Now what? still nowhere near good enough to beat the Cavs.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  And btw, what exactly are we doing? let's say they re-sign Ibaka and Lowry. Now what? still nowhere near good enough to beat the Cavs.

Comment

And btw, what exactly are we doing? let's say they re-sign Ibaka and Lowry. Now what? still nowhere near good enough to beat the Cavs.
                    yeah this is why I wish raptors would get Lin instead of lowry, bring Ibaka back
                    and get rid of Carroll and JV to get Milsap instead

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                      yeah this is why I wish raptors would get Lin instead of lowry, bring Ibaka back
                      and get rid of Carroll and JV to get Milsap instead
                      And that makes us good enough to beat the Cavs?
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Shump to rockets too. Arms race

Comment

And btw, what exactly are we doing? .
                          Playing to our strengths - bitching, whining and complaining.
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                            Playing to our strengths - bitching, whining and complaining.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/ekoreen/status/8...%3Ft%3D1587575

Comment

• https://twitter.com/ekoreen/status/8...%3Ft%3D1587575

His status is basically saying that the 3 of tucker ibaka and lowry will be done really soon.

If this is the case i'd love to get Casspi or Stauskas if he gets waved.

Comment

Working...
                                X