• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c-troop wrote: View Post
    sorry you didn't the apology you were hoping for
    I don't want shit from you. You'll be gone soon enough

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
      There's a difference between critiquing his game in a way where one could have a conversation and bashing a player with no intent to have any conversation about it.
      you mean "lets tank"? but those people aren't trolls in your eyes? dude, you arent a fan.

Comment

I don't want shit from you. You'll be gone soon enough
        keep msging the mods bro. I havent even got a warning from them.

Comment

There's a difference between critiquing his game in a way where one could have a conversation and bashing a player with no intent to have any conversation about it.
          But have you noticed though that his most loyal fans and some who's sitting on the fence are constantly critiquing every other players around him including the coach and just turning the blind eye off the golden boy.

If you are a logical fan, Eventually there is a point that one would say maybe it's not these players around him but it's the PLAYER that gets the most minutes, usage and possessions

Comment

fucking 50 win plus team," ohhh we're sooo fucking bad"
            Expectations are different. They are judged by how they did in playoffs. And people have a right to voice their opinions on a team. Good or bad dude. This is not kumbaya let's hold hands shit either.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
              But have you noticed though that his most loyal fans and some who's sitting on the fence are constantly critiquing every other players around him including the coach and just turning the blind eye off the golden boy.

If you are a logical fan, Eventually there is a point that one would say maybe it's not these players around him but it's the PLAYER that gets the most minutes, usage and possessions
              You missed the whole Everything Derozan thread? People are tired of talking and arguing about Derozan. No need to bring him in every thread.

Everybody knows his weaknesses. Trust me lol
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

you mean "lets tank"? but those people aren't trolls in your eyes? dude, you arent a fan.
                The way the league is set up tanking is a viable strategy. To say a fan is not a fan because you disagree over what strategy the team should use is stupid

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  You missed the whole Everything Derozan thread? People are tired of talking and arguing about Derozan. No need to bring him in every thread,
                  Maybe I should next time. Thanks for the reminder.

I showed the stats of Hayward and I noticed that Derozan was not even on that list.

And I got drawn out by someone

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    Expectations are different. They are judged by how they did in playoffs. And people have a right to voice their opinions on a team. Good or bad dude. This is not kumbaya let's hold hands shit either.
                    i garauntee there are posters on this forum that post on other teams forums... if those are the same people starting threads like "lets tank" and "we wont resign norman powell"

then... is this even a raptors forum? is this even a place for raptors fans?

i dont expect everyone to have the same voice... but people are getting too reckless about what they say especially after our recent years of success.

Comment

There may be some posters like that but doing that exact same thing just anti derozan instead of pro is just as bad

Comment

• When is it a good time to stop bitching? Probably now.

Talk about a topic related to the thread please.

Comment

Hayward is obviously better than Derozan, it's not even close

https://twitter.com/synergysst/statu...87619639951360
                          lmao. demar was 7th on that list last yr (ahead of lebron) and hayward wasnt on it. you notice that many of the best players in the league are not on that list? you think hayward is better than lebron!? lol, trolls are so pathetic.

Comment

There may be some posters like that but doing that exact same thing just anti derozan instead of pro is just as bad
                            pro-supporting the best player on your team is a bad thing?

dude, you cannot be a fan. i dont want you to be a raptors fan, pick another team, there are 30.

Comment

• Ok guys.. as you guys are well aware, this type of argument is pointless and gets us no where.. i.e: 'i am the true fan'
                              Can we plz talk about potential Raptors off-season scenarios and stimulate our minds??
                              Dan? Can you please let go of my neck and help me out here plz

Comment

• I'm really shocked there hasn't been anymore Raptor speculation. Is Masai waiting until the 6th? I assume he has a game plan for this roster. It has a ton of holes.

Comment

Working...
                                X