• Show
Clear All

• thead wrote: View Post
    Lowry, DeRozan, George, Biyombo, Ibaka
    Joseph, Powell, Tucker, Patterson = ring
    Or a disaster named Rudy Gay era

Comment

• Reports.....

JV, Norm, Cojo, 23 pick, 2018 second, 2019 first (top 3 protected)
      for
      Porzingis, Noah, Randle, 2019 second

Raps will waive Noah

Source - Abbas
      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Let Lowry walk, sign George Hill and Ibaka for 20m ea.
        Trade Carroll for Paul George

Hill-Wright
        DeRozan-Carter
        George-Tucker
        Ibaka-Pascal
        Porzingis-Jakob

BANG!!!!
        We got a championship contender overnight
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
          Let Lowry walk, sign George Hill and Ibaka for 20m ea.
          Trade Carroll for Paul George

Hill-Wright
          DeRozan-Carter
          George-Tucker
          Ibaka-Pascal
          Porzingis-Jakob

BANG!!!!
          We got a championship contender overnight
          Was that "BANG!!!" the sound of you hitting your head on something?

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
            Reports.....

Source - Abbas
            Is there a way to "Reports" your posts?
            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Several of my sources have suggested that local scientists at U of T have finally invented the time machine. Masai has secretly been involved with them and has struck a deal. We'll send a couple front row tickets to next years NBA Finals for one day's use of this supposed time machine. With no regard for the ripple effect the rumors are Masai will be bringing in our lord and savior...Brian Scalabrine.

Comment

• NBA offseason summed up in a pic

Last edited by rocwell; Tue Jun 20, 2017, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                  Doesn't Jalen Rose call Indy "NapTown"? I'm with you on that aspect. 1 year rentals rarely work, which makes me weary, but Masai wouldn't be doing due diligence if he didn't make a call to the Pacers and talk to the rest of his front office.

Also, with Bird stepping down, I wonder how much of this is just a play to get out of town? Lots of players respect Bird, not sure the rest of that staff has the cliche to keep a player like PG
                  I think if PG comes to Toronto, he would want to sign on for the long haul. He's not leaving Indiana because he dislikes it there, he just wants to win. There is a pretty short list of top teams that you could add him to and the team would be a contender. Golden State won't want to change their roster for him, Cav's, Boston, Toronto, Spurs, Houston and Clippers are probably it with Utah having an outside chance. Can't really see PG wanting to play for Utah though cause they are still a bit too young.

Comment

• Was really thinking Raps have a good shot at getting George. Makes a lot of sense for us to reach for the ring now, even if it's for a year, all or nothing. It's the most realistic way we could (perhaps ever) compete for a championship. But now seeing reports that the Lakers are in talks with Indiana, I'm gonna bet that that's the eventual outcome. It was easy for Lakers to sit on the sidelines smugly and say they could just hold off until 2018 when he wants to sign with them, however now that it becomes clear he could join a squad that could contend, perhaps he get accustomed to being there, perhaps find success, perhaps sign on long term, now that that's becoming apparent, I think Lakers recognize this and get a trade done.

Shitballs.

Comment

• Brook Lopez and 27 to the lakers for dangelo russel and timofey mozgov. IMO bad trade for both teams. Brooklyn should have been looking for picks, not selling their own. Dlo is a good piece but they won't be able to build around him. Anyways, does this mean the lakers aren't gonna go after PG now? I would have thought for sure dlo would be going back in such a trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Totally forgot about mozgof's contract. And the more I think about it, it's good for Brooklyn to have an exciting player. I liked caris levert too, hopefully he'll still get a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Lakers trying to free up room for both Lebron and Paul George. Also, brooklynn gets Russell which is a nice get for them for absorbing mosgov.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                            Anyways, does this mean the lakers aren't gonna go after PG now?
                            Nah i think Ingram might be going for PG with a bunch of picks and Deng....

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                              Brook Lopez and 27 to the lakers for dangelo russel and timofey mozgov. IMO bad trade for both teams. Brooklyn should have been looking for picks, not selling their own.
                              It's not a seller's market for picks this year, and nobody was going to give a lottery pick for one year of Brook Lopez. The #27 pick likely ends up being a rotation player, so getting Russell - who is already a starter-quality player at least and definitely has a lot more room to grow - for Lopez and #27 is a decent deal.

Anyways, does this mean the lakers aren't gonna go after PG now? I would have thought for sure dlo would be going back in such a trade.
                              Literally the entire point of this trade was to get rid of Mozgov's terrible contract so that the Lakers have room for two max players next year, and the clear intent is that they be Paul George (whose entourage is telling everybody who will listen that he's strictly a rental because he wants to go to the Lakers) and LeBron James.

Comment

• A year from now PG might change his mind. The Lakers will try to get PG now, I believe.

Comment

Working...
                                X