Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    Why would any team want Demarre?
    the clippers have needed SF for like a billion seasons now.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
      Portland is trying to shed salary (they currently have the highest payroll in the NBA for the 17/18 season (there's a bar trivia question for you to stump people)).

The Blazers have three first round picks, and may include one to sweeten a deal - but Carroll makes more than Harkless so ....
      yes but his deal isn't 4 years it is 2 years.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        lol

Comment

• Blazers are a horrible trade partner for the Raps. Both teams desperately need to shed short term salary.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Harkless > carroll

If anything, I would think Portland might have interest in bebe or cojo but theyd send us Meyers so pass.

Comment

• What about Demarre and Cojo and two second rounders for reddick.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                What about Demarre and Cojo and two second rounders for reddick.
                We don't need more guys who aren't big enough to play against forwards. I love Redick, but he is not an ideal fit at all to our current roster, which even with Cojo gone would still have more than enough backcourt players with Powell and Wright around.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  We don't need more guys who aren't big enough to play against forwards. I love Redick, but he is not an ideal fit at all to our current roster, which even with Cojo gone would still have more than enough backcourt players with Powell and Wright around.
                  He's also a free agent.

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
                    He's also a free agent.
                    I was thinking about a sign and trade though. Like Demar can play spot minutes at that position... we still have tucker.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                      I was thinking about a sign and trade though. Like Demar can play spot minutes at that position... we still have tucker.
                      Nope still a terrible fit and he has no reason to agree to a sign and trade

Comment

• MU made it sound like he really believes in Carroll coming back finally healthy and able to contribute. i don't agree with him, but whatever.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Ouch

Comment

• Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                              MU made it sound like he really believes in Carroll coming back finally healthy and able to contribute. i don't agree with him, but whatever.
                              MU has been spitting nothing but hot air...supposed culture reset but then keeps Casey and wants to bring back Kyle and Ibaka. He is being nothing more than a talking head. Cant preach change then keep everything the same. His support of Carroll is sickening, just trying to validate the awful contract he handed out. If anything DC looked worse as the season progressed, the man has a broken wheel and is done (period).

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                                MU has been spitting nothing but hot air...supposed culture reset but then keeps Casey and wants to bring back Kyle and Ibaka. He is being nothing more than a talking head. Cant preach change then keep everything the same. His support of Carroll is sickening, just trying to validate the awful contract he handed out. If anything DC looked worse as the season progressed, the man has a broken wheel and is done (period).

In fairness what do you expect him to say at a press conference? "Carroll sucks I hope someone is stupid enough to trade for him?"

I'm sure what he says in a pressed and what is happening behind the scenes are two different things. Maybe that's what you meant by spitting hot air

Comment

Working...
                                X