No announcement yet.

Everything 2017 Off-Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think this team will look much like last year's, with some youth stepping into bigger roles.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Does Lowry go for a 3/100 deal? I think it's a perfect contract for him.... but will he sign for that? That is the real question... I think he wants more years personally.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I'd far prefer a longer deal with lower AAV rather than a 3/100 sort of deal.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• really at Lowry's age, I don't want 25+ at 35 or 36

Comment

• JV + Cojo + 2nd rounder for Millsap.
            Carroll, FVV + lottery protected 1st for Lin.
            Sign VC.
            Resign Lowry (4@ 112), Ibaka (4@80), Tucker(3@30).

Ibaka/Poeltl/Bebe
            Millsap/Siakim/Bruno
            Tucker/VC/OG
            Demar/Powell
            Lowry/Lin/Wright

Comment

• Comment

• I would think make-up-your-mind-time will be happening pretty soon for both parties (Lowry/Masai) or lose out on any suitors out there.

Heard that Maurice N'dour got released by the Knicks. Dont know too much about him talent wise except that he has a 7'4" wingspan...a Masai staple. 6'9" and seems like a decent rebounder and a 1.5 mill./yr salary. ANy comment?

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                  JV + Cojo + 2nd rounder for Millsap.
                  Carroll, FVV + lottery protected 1st for Lin.
                  Sign VC.
                  Resign Lowry (4@ 112), Ibaka (4@80), Tucker(3@30).

Ibaka/Poeltl/Bebe
                  Millsap/Siakim/Bruno
                  Tucker/VC/OG
                  Demar/Powell
                  Lowry/Lin/Wright
                  We can't be taking money back in a Carroll trade. I'd do what you just suggested except I would just take nothing back from the Nets. Wright is going to be 25 next season and we used a 1st round pick on him, he should be a capable backup point guard. Don't think we need to spend $12M a year on Lin.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                    We can't be taking money back in a Carroll trade. I'd do what you just suggested except I would just take nothing back from the Nets. Wright is going to be 25 next season and we used a 1st round pick on him, he should be a capable backup point guard. Don't think we need to spend $12M a year on Lin.
                    yeah the salary return sucks. But Lin would give us another proven ball handler that can play off the ball as well, and bolster our 3pt shooting in the absence of Patterson and Carroll. Still lots of minutes to go around for Wright and Powell IMO. In any event, if Carroll were to be traded I do think we need to get back a player that can give us something, even in limited minutes. If there was a cheaper player than Lin that would be great, but I'm not sure there is a team outside the Nets that might be willing to take on Carroll for a 1st rounder.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      Anything above 5/150 is pretty unsupported by the market, but I don't know that I can nail it down as a walk away number.
                      I believe DeMar is something like 5/139. I guess they can play the age card but I can't imagine he takes less than DeMar.

Comment

• I think I would offer Lowry exactly what DeMar is getting and then have them come off the books at the same time. $27,739,975 for the next 4 years.

Comment

• basically 111 over 4 years

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                            basically 111 over 4 years
                            that was my logic for 4@112.

Comment

• Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                                that was my logic for 4@112.
                                I'd be stoked if it was 3@84. 4th year will be a little hard to swallow.

Comment

Working...
                                X