• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    Oct 1
    http://www.nba.com/raptors/raptors-2...ason-schedule/

Training Camp starts on the 26th.
    Media Day on the 25th
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• So kevin durant got exposed trying to defend kevin durant on kevin durants account. As if he could have been any more of a flake

https://mobile.twitter.com/harrisonm...34206355066880
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Kyrie Irving sounds like a complete tool on First Take.

Maybe time to change careers and take dancing instead because he's so good dancing around every question that Max Kellerman asked him.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          So kevin durant got exposed trying to defend kevin durant on kevin durants account. As if he could have been any more of a flake

This is truly beyond pathetic.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
            This is truly beyond pathetic.
            100's of millions of dollars can't buy a cure for insecurity

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Kyrie Irving sounds like a complete tool on First Take.

Maybe time to change careers and take dancing instead because he's so good dancing around every question that Max Kellerman asked him.
              He sounded like a total D-bag. I think Kyrie started to believe his own hype, got too many friends talking to his ear. Kyrie caught a big break landing with the Celtics, so ultimately business wise decison it was a slam dunk. Cavs ain't beating the Warriors and Lebron will probably leave them in the summer.

Comment

• I'm listening to First Take now. Kyrie sounds like an absolute asshole. Just dodges and gives pre-baked answers.

Comment

• Even outside of being a raptor fan, I really really hope Boston implodes. Kyrie is in for an awakening, he may realize it's a hard fall coming down to a round earth

Comment

• Kyrie made zero sense. I don't know what the fuck he was talking about
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      Kyrie made zero sense. I don't know what the fuck he was talking about
                      He thinks the earth is flat... enough said.

Comment

• All Kyrie did was tap dance around his answers, thinking using big words would make him sound smarter....maybe he has been hanging around Stephen A too much.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                          All Kyrie did was tap dance around his answers, thinking using big words would make him sound smarter....maybe he has been hanging around Stephen A too much.
                          So he dribbled, danced, juked, deked and tried looking really fancy but by the end the result was still the same, he came out the loser?

Sounds like his playing style

Comment

So kevin durant got exposed trying to defend kevin durant on kevin durants account. As if he could have been any more of a flake

kevin durant is a fucking joke.

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            Kyrie made zero sense. I don't know what the fuck he was talking about
                            kyrie irving is the personification of a youtube meme video.

Comment

• First of all let me say this - i'm a big Kyrie Irving fan. But it seems like he has that Kobe Bryant like attitude/mentality/confidence or whatever you want to call it. Problem is, he's not as good as Kobe. Not even half as good as Kobe.

Irving just sounded like a complete douche in that interview.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Wow. Are u kidding me?
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X