Thoughts on Gasol signing?
    Terrible. Really terrible.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
      Terrible. Really terrible.
      Awful.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Nice to see him working. Practice numbers don't mean much though(I mean, Dwight makes his free throws in practice.) It's time to prove on the real court, not practice court.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            Nice to see him working. Practice numbers don't mean much though(I mean, Dwight makes his free throws in practice.) It's time to prove on the real court, not practice court.
            Lol
            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
            Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
              Lol
              Disagree? I don't understand players who show off "I'm working out, bitches" but can't do shit on the court. Others go on twitter and instagram to prove haters they're working out(looking at you JV) Jeez. Just prove on the damn court.

Comment

• at least we know he is putting in work

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Disagree? I don't understand players who show off "I'm working out, bitches" but can't do shit on the court. Others go on twitter and instagram to prove haters they're working out(looking at you JV) Jeez. Just prove on the damn court.
                  I don't believe DeRozan was showing off, but I agree in sentiment. I'll believe he has a 3pt show when I see it during games that count.

At the very least, it's encouraging though.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                    at least we know he is putting in work
                    I don't need pics, snaps from DeRozan. I'll always give him the benefit of the doubt. He's a proven workhorse.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                      Looks like Cavs are replacing Kyrie with (the ghost of) Derrick Rose. Or was it 1/2 of Rose... depending on how many games he'll play this season? Or even 1/4 if his glass knees shatter again at some point during the season.
                      This has to be the year LeBron doesn't get through to the finals, right?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                        No, that'll be next year in LA with George + Ball.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

It becomes alot more manageable, but we're talking about the Lebron who swept the 1st-place Hawks back in 2015 with just Irving + bench players. Unfortunately, unless Love also bails the Cavs are still the favourite in any series. Unless of course a few of our young guys step up.

Comment

• Yeah, with our luck Rose will be playing like an MVP again

Comment

Yeah, with our luck Rose will be playing like an MVP again
                              He tore his meniscus last season. I really doubt it
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X