No announcement yet.

Everything 2017 Off-Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if someone like the Nets would bite on Carroll + Bebe instead of Carroll + pick
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Ok you are going to all think I am joking but I am dead serious. What if collectivetly as a fan base we each donate 5 bucks to pay lebron to retire and play for the Cleveland Browns for 2 years? Similar to Jordan. It at least gives us a shot.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        I wonder if someone like the Nets would bite on Carroll + Bebe instead of Carroll + pick
        I think so

Comment

• If we're treading water as a top 3 team in the East until Lebron starts to decline we might as well just hang on to Carroll and our draft picks and let Tucker walk, only bringing back Lowry and Ibaka. Could do CoJo + Bebe for a future 1st or something to cut more salary.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
            Ok you are going to all think I am joking but I am dead serious. What if collectivetly as a fan base we each donate 5 bucks to pay lebron to retire and play for the Cleveland Browns for 2 years? Similar to Jordan. It at least gives us a shot.
            How much do you want to pay Curry and Durant?

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
              Ok you are going to all think I am joking but I am dead serious. What if collectivetly as a fan base we each donate 5 bucks to pay lebron to retire and play for the Cleveland Browns for 2 years? Similar to Jordan. It at least gives us a shot.
              You realize he gets a billion dollars from Nike and will make over 200 million through the rest is his nba career?

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                I wonder if someone like the Nets would bite on Carroll + Bebe instead of Carroll + pick
                Nah Kiwi looks to be a competant GM.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  What can we get for JV realistically?
                  Realistically you can get an 18 pts per game and 10 rebounds centre and you don't have to give anything for him, All you got to do is give him more touches and work on set plays for him in the offseason.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    How much do you want to pay Curry and Durant?
                    I was thinking of hiring Tonya Harding for them.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                      Nah Kiwi looks to be a competant GM.
                      Their coach likes Carroll though.

Comment

• JV + DW for Murray and Gasol (to mach salaries) makes so much sence for both sides.

And i'm really concerned about brunging PJ Tucker back. He can't drible, shot 32% from 3 in a postseason though being open a lot of times...
                        Yeah he's critical for D...but maybe Ibaka and Powell will be enough, and Masai can spend some money on more reliable offensive player.
                        No new friends (c)

Comment

• MoscowRussia wrote: View Post
                          JV + DW for Murray and Gasol (to mach salaries) makes so much sence for both sides.

And i'm really concerned about brunging PJ Tucker back. He can't drible, shot 32% from 3 in a postseason though being open a lot of times...
                          Yeah he's critical for D...but maybe Ibaka and Powell will be enough, and Masai can spend some money on more reliable offensive player.
                          Keep in mind, the Raptors can spend money to keep Tucker because they have his rights. Unless the "more reliable offensive player" is Patterson, letting Tucker go doesn't really free up money to spend elsewhere.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            Keep in mind, the Raptors can spend money to keep Tucker because they have his rights. Unless the "more reliable offensive player" is Patterson, letting Tucker go doesn't really free up money to spend elsewhere.
                            I am concerned about 2pats health. I don't know if I see him coming back healthy next year. If they get both one of them has to be for a 2+1 or a 1+1

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                              Can't Raptors sign "somebody" staying under the cap and then sign Ibaka and Lowry using there rights??

Still it sound a bit like "pay him because you can" instead of "pay him because you need him"
                              No new friends (c)

Comment

• MoscowRussia wrote: View Post
                                Can't Raptors sign "somebody" staying under the cap and then sign Ibaka and Lowry using there rights??

Still it sound a bit like "pay him because you can" instead of "pay him because you need him"
                                It's more "pay him because you can't pay anyone else anyways and it's worth keeping the asset rather than letting him walk."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X