Everything 2017 Off-Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c-troop wrote: View Post
    i bumped bc i thought no one wanted to try and answer the question, it's curious that we started siakam over ppatt... its curious we pursued sullinger to fill the role of starting PF and its curious to see how he will fit in OKC. i edited my post, i hope you dont mind.
    I think it was keeping balance on the lineups so there wouldn't be as much drop off in production. He wouldn't have may scoring opportunities with Kyle and DeMar in the starting unit, so it was better bringing him in when he could actually contribute. Sometimes it's better playing a weaker player with 4 starting caliber players and having that better player coming in for balance.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
      I think it was keeping balance on the lineups so there wouldn't be as much drop off in production. He wouldn't have may scoring opportunities with Kyle and DeMar in the starting unit, so it was better bringing him in when he could actually contribute. Sometimes it's better playing a weaker player with 4 starting caliber players and having that better player coming in for balance.
      Is that what cleveland and golden state do? and why only sometimes?

Comment

• PP would generally start the second half and finish games, but just didn't start the game. It was Casey's rotation. I think Patterson is a backup in this league but he was our best PF every year until Serg came

Comment

Is that what cleveland and golden state do? and why only sometimes?

Korver didn't start over Smith... who's better? Golden State's roster is ridiculous, can;t really state that as the norm

Every team plays around with their lineups until they see who produces better in what roles.

I'm sure Jamal Crawford could have started in most of their lineups but he was a better 6th man.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            I honestly think dollars aside, Pat and Tucker both wanted to go to situations they viewed as better.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
            This is exactly what happened. Move to teams that have a plan, have real superstars to play with and can actually compete.

Comment

Korver didn't start over Smith... who's better? Golden State's roster is ridiculous, can;t really state that as the norm

Every team plays around with their lineups until they see who produces better in what roles.

I'm sure Jamal Crawford could have started in most of their lineups but he was a better 6th man.
              reddick just got seriously paid and crawford got moved in a 3 way trade...
              J.R. and korver comparison when they played on diff teams.. http://www.basketball-reference.com/...01&idx=players

gsw won't play nick young over klay or kevin... will they?

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                This is exactly what happened. Move to teams that have a plan, have real superstars to play with and can actually compete.
                After watching KL and DD play playoffs for the last few years, I'd feel much more comfortable with Russ/PG and Harden/Paul, too.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  After watching KL and DD play playoffs for the last few years, I'd feel much more comfortable with Russ/PG and Harden/Paul, too.
                  maybe, but the hill they need to climb is much steeper.

Comment

reddick just got seriously paid and crawford got moved in a 3 way trade...
                    J.R. and korver comparison when they played on diff teams.. http://www.basketball-reference.com/...01&idx=players

gsw won't play nick young over klay or kevin... will they?
                    Nope!

Comment

• Crawford could've started, and it's well know some players that play the 6th man role could actually start on that team. I get that you don't agree, so I'm done trying to prove it to you.

Comment

Crawford could've started, and it's well know some players that play the 6th man role could actually start on that team. I get that you don't agree, so I'm done trying to prove it to you.
                        tbh i really like crawford as a player, he's savage

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          So, just didn't bother to read what I wrote huh? 9 million, that's the difference. Cap was projected at 108M in the summer when Carroll, JV and Ross were signed to contracts. Came down to 99M since. An Ibaka move was always about spending into the tax to keep the core together. Just not quite this far in.
                          Sorry, My comprehension is poor too .

I just thought he can do better knowing that he has a potential Max player and his team Was at that time not close to being set yet prior to the Ibaka and Tucker deal.

Anyway that's water under the bridge now But I'm hoping that he still have tricks in his sleeve going forward, so far it's not looking good.

Comment

• Is CJ miles gettable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

maybe, but the hill they need to climb is much steeper.
                              EVERYONE needs to climb the same hill, east or west. There's no prize for 2nd place
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                                Is CJ miles gettable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Probably with the full MLE. Will have to dump salary to have that available though.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X