X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
    Your skullet has grown in nicely.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
      Bill Bailey! My guy!

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
        I don't think the Raps are out yet, but something to keep an eye on...

Sorry if this was posted elsewhere, too lazy to go through every thread.
        Well I completely agree with him
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Any chance we get George if he wants out of Indiana?

JV, CoJo, Powell, picks, etc... might get it done? Thoughts? Maybe we could take Ellis back if they want to get rid of his contract also?

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
            Any chance we get George if he wants out of Indiana?

JV, CoJo, Powell, picks, etc... might get it done? Thoughts? Maybe we could take Ellis back if they want to get rid of his contract also?
            My thoughts are that if George wants out of Indiana, anything can be on the table, including those assets as well as DeMar.

Before anyone flames me for that, consider the fact that DeMar has never shown the ability to be that effective off the ball and George being here would mean that would need to happen.

If George wants out though, we'll see how it plays out. Maybe he gives Larry Bird specific target destinations. And we can't even guess what Bird might want in return. He might want a tank package, but he may prefer players that are somewhat proven since it's a small market and missing the playoffs hurts more.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
              Any chance we get George if he wants out of Indiana?

Boston would beat any offer we could make unless we throw in DeMar (something I'd be willing to do but I doubt Masai would risk)

Comment

• PG wants to play on the Lakers so any team that trades for him will need some assurance that he will resign.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  My thoughts are that if George wants out of Indiana, anything can be on the table, including those assets as well as DeMar.

Before anyone flames me for that, consider the fact that DeMar has never shown the ability to be that effective off the ball and George being here would mean that would need to happen.

If George wants out though, we'll see how it plays out. Maybe he gives Larry Bird specific target destinations. And we can't even guess what Bird might want in return. He might want a tank package, but he may prefer players that are somewhat proven since it's a small market and missing the playoffs hurts more.
                  If George puts the Raptors on that list.... common sense tells me that it's because Demar's here.

Did it ever occur to you that Paul George is the player who would be deadly off the ball?

He's also the much better defender and would be able to focus more on that end. In my opinion, George and Demar would be a deadly combo.....Comparing him to past players Demar's played with (Rudy Gay?) is laughable.

I have a feeling that he's learned from his time playing in Indiana that you need to play with other all-stars in order to have a chance to win it all.

Regardless, the Raptors would never trade Demar anyways. He's the face of the franchise and there's no guarantee that Paul George would stay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I understand we can trade for PG13 this off-season but wouldnt it be smarter to just wait till he is a free agent? If he is serious about winning a championship Toronto is exactly where he needs to be. In an easier conference where he doesnt need to play against James Harden, Kawhi, and Kevin Durant to get to the finals.

Comment

• Nope not smarter to wait for FA, we wouldn't have the cap space. I would do Valanciunas, Powell, Joseph 3 1st round picks 3 second round picks or whatever the hell Indiana wants.

A Lowry, DeRozan, George, Tucker, Ibaka lineup would win championships
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Masai Uhearme wrote: View Post
                        I understand we can trade for PG13 this off-season but wouldnt it be smarter to just wait till he is a free agent? If he is serious about winning a championship Toronto is exactly where he needs to be. In an easier conference where he doesnt need to play against James Harden, Kawhi, and Kevin Durant to get to the finals.
                        He wants to play for the Lakers.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          He wants to play for the Lakers.
                          Then why even try to trade for him if he wants to be a Laker.

Comment

• This is all Lakers talk seems like another fake media narrative. Same thing was going with DeMar and several other players, yet they ended up with Deng and Mozgov that will cripple their cap space for years. There is 53% chance they will lose this year draft pick. Only decent prospects on roster are Randle and D'angelo Ratsell (hardly teammate you want to have). If George doesn't like his chances with IND good luck with Lakers.

Wysłane z mojego MotoG3 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                              Boston would beat any offer we could make unless we throw in DeMar (something I'd be willing to do but I doubt Masai would risk)
                              Potentially. We've all been assuming Boston will use their picks to go all-in at some point, one of the possible explanations for why Ainge has held onto them though is that he may be seriously considering keeping and using them. They could be Philly or Minny without having to suck for 5 years first. There is a lot to be said for drafting guys, who are easier than ever to keep on your own roster. Could be looking at a 10 year window with that instead of a 3-5 year window.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• I get the whole glitz and glam with the Lakers, but I have no idea why any competitive guy wants to go to a losing program. George doesn't strike me as a guy who'd putting winning on the backburner to live it up in LA. Another poster rightfully mentioned the DeMar/Laker connection too that ended up being a bunch of hot smoke by the media.

If the Raptors can feasibly get PG, they should make it happen. He's a legit superstar. He's long and plays both sides of the floor and has a great work ethic. He can guard guys like Lebron and Giannis.

Comment

Working...
                                X