Everything 2017 Off-Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    I feel like Masai has to make some type of move tonight. To show Lowry that his best chance to win is here. LMA just seems like the perfect fit. Deebo/LMA Pick n Pop surrounded by Kyle, Norm and Ibaka. Would be very hard to guard.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    In your own perfect world.

As long as your boy Derozan is included in the equation, unicorns are flying

Comment

I feel like Masai has to make some type of move tonight. To show Lowry that his best chance to win is here. LMA just seems like the perfect fit. Deebo/LMA Pick n Pop surrounded by Kyle, Norm and Ibaka. Would be very hard to guard.

I don't like LMA anymore. He pretty much accused Pop of screwing up his game.

Comment

I really hope so!

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          If we can do that without sending them picks, then we can shed Carroll with our pick (ideally by trading down rather than out), and pitch Lowry, Ibaka and Tucker on slightly lower deals to bring them all back below the tax or just a moderate amount above it. Go for it.

I like JV, but if they are going to trade him, Aldridge is a heck of a player.
          If you're really wanting to be an optimist - Carroll and Joseph to San Antonio for LMA, and then trade JV and #23 to Atlanta for #19 and #41 (of course - no idea why San Antonio would want Carroll - but they have a habit of succeeding in reclamation projects)

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
            I really hope so!
            Me too. I know Pop would be interested in getting Cojo back. He loves Cojo like a son.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
              If you're really wanting to be an optimist - Carroll and Joseph to San Antonio for LMA, and then trade JV and #23 to Atlanta for #19 and #41 (of course - no idea why San Antonio would want Carroll - but they have a habit of succeeding in reclamation projects)
              That's a little bit too optimistic, I think.

JV and Joseph for LMA (again, I don't know that I'm for a JV trade but if they move him that's one I can live with)

Then

Carroll and 23 to Philly for two 2nd rounders in the 30's.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I agree, Masai needs to make some move this off season beyond retaining assets, if he is serious about winning now. Not too sure about LMA, but if he's cheap(ish) go for it. Worth noting that he has a player option after next season, which I imagine he takes.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  That's a little bit too optimistic, I think.

JV and Joseph for LMA (again, I don't know that I'm for a JV trade but if they move him that's one I can live with)

Then

Carroll and 23 to Philly for two 2nd rounders in the 30's.
                  Worth noting that reports say Spurs are looking for a top 10 pick. I don't think they want to trade one player for two worse players, but maybe trying to recreate the Kawhi magic.

EDIT: They may also be trying do something like LMA-->top10pick--->Paul George. Anyway, I don't think they make a deal unless they think they end up with the best player/asset.
                  Last edited by DogeLover1234; Thu Jun 22, 2017, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• oh look the LMA talk is back?

Honestly at this point aldridge will get run off the court here for the same reasons JV did. Not quick enough to play Casey's moronic hedging scheme. Maybe if Greer were still here it'd make sense.

Not to mention he's a moron who wouldn't buy in to the best coach of all time's system, is older and seemingly on the downhill quickly, and will likely bolt anyways.

I'd rather keep JV and Cory than trade for Aldridge at this point. Also, if I'm JV i'm praying for this trade to happen lol.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                      Worth noting that reports say Spurs are looking for a top 10 pick. I don't think they want to trade one player for two worse players, but maybe trying to recreate the Kawhi magic.

EDIT: They may also be trying do something like LMA-->top10pick--->Paul George. Anyway, I don't think they make a deal unless they think they end up with the best player/asset.
                      Thier not going to get a top 10 pick. If everybody knows he wants out.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                        oh look the LMA talk is back?

Honestly at this point aldridge will get run off the court here for the same reasons JV did. Not quick enough to play Casey's moronic hedging scheme. Maybe if Greer were still here it'd make sense.

Not to mention he's a moron who wouldn't buy in to the best coach of all time's system, is older and seemingly on the downhill quickly, and will likely bolt anyways.

I'd rather keep JV and Cory than trade for Aldridge at this point. Also, if I'm JV i'm praying for this trade to happen lol.
                        LMA is better than JV defensively.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

LMA is better than JV defensively.

That only holds up if LMA plays 4. So If Ibaka is back and we trade JV for LMA - it's a good trade. Still though, I don't like his PNR defence anymore - now don't get me wrong, it's still very good and better than JV's obvs but you can see that age is catching up with LMA.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            That only holds up if LMA plays 4. So If Ibaka is back and we trade JV for LMA - it's a good trade. Still though, I don't like his PNR defence anymore - now don't get me wrong, it's still very good and better than JV's obvs but you can see that age is catching up with LMA.
                            I thought lma wants to play the 4 and Ibaka wants to play the 5?

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                              I thought lma wants to play the 4 and Ibaka wants to play the 5?
                              that's correct

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                that's correct
                                Works for me

Comment

Working...
                                X