Everything 2017 Off-Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Presti turned scrubs to Paul George and Carmelo Anthony.

Why can't we make trades like that?
    Westbrook
    George
    Melo
    Patterson
    Adams

That's a really good starting lineup... They can also put in Robertson and Melo at the 4 but I would rather start Patterson during to spacing.... Oh yeah watch, all of a sudden Patterson will be able to shoot again
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• We'll see what McBuckets does in New York. He's still young himself, and at the least can provide scoring.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• WOOOOOOOOOOW

Russ + PG13 + Melo vs G-State? They're underdogs, but it would be a fight.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Thunder have an offer on the table that Westbrook needs to sign in the next couple of weeks and they are determined not to lose him.

At least they learned something from Harden + Durant.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
            Westbrook
            George
            Melo
            Patterson
            Adams

That's a really good starting lineup... They can also put in Robertson and Melo at the 4 but I would rather start Patterson during to spacing.... Oh yeah watch, all of a sudden Patterson will be able to shoot again
            Nah. Melo should start at the 4. And PP should come off the bench. They need some O off the bench.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Porzingis era is here. Knicks should be a lot of fun to watch this year.

https://twitter.com/kporzee/status/911629030151081990
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

So LeBron James just called the POTUS a bum. Lol.
                Today has been a glorious day on Twitter. Lebron, CP3 taking aim.
                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Presti turned scrubs to Paul George and Carmelo Anthony.

Why can't we make trades like that?
                  Didn't we trade a scrub for Ibaka? One for Norm? One for Poeltl? Sure, they're not on PG or Melo's level. But one is expiring and halfway to LA and one is way overpaid - plus OKC is going all in to keep Westbrook around.
                  Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headli...ticleId=483418

how will the new continuation rules affect lowry, and demar?

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                      Didn't we trade a scrub for Ibaka? One for Norm? One for Poeltl? Sure, they're not on PG or Melo's level. But one is expiring and halfway to LA and one is way overpaid - plus OKC is going all in to keep Westbrook around.
                      Also OKC is going all in on this one, it's either a championship or bust.

Too bad they weren't thinking that when they had Harden.

Comment

• how will the new continuation rules affect lowry, and demar?
                        Think it will impact both players to some degree - while Demar shoots more free throws, he tends to get a number of fouls from players reaching in on shot attempts or biting on pump fakes. These should still be called fouls with the new definition. Kyle seems to draw fouls on drives, offensive rebounds etc where he gets fouled and just flips the ball towards the basket after a step etc - these wouldn't be called as much under the new definition.

The bigger question is how consistently is the new definition of continuation (or lack thereof) going to be called by the zebras?

I also wonder if the change to what's considered continuation will result in a greater number of 'hard' fouls on players since there's significantly less risk of 'and 1's.

For example, say a guard blows past his defender on the perimeter, the on-ball or help defenders can then foul the guard aggressively since the guard is still driving and not in his upward shooting motion. The foul eliminates the advantage from the blow-by and the play turns into a side out of bounds rather than a bucket.

May also present an issue on the offensive rebounding glass - if the offensive player gets position on the defensive player on the glass, collects the rebound, but comes down with the ball. Simply foul the offensive rebounder before he hits the floor and there's no continuation- side out of bounds rather than a lay up attempt.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          We'll see what McBuckets does in New York. He's still young himself, and at the least can provide scoring.
                          He's not as young as you might think. He turns 26 this season.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            He's not as young as you might think. He turns 26 this season.
                            Jason Kapono clone. Mcbuckets NBA career will be done when he turns 30, they will keep him around only cause he plays well against the Raptors XD.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Demar putting in work

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZTydXvAVld/

Comment

Working...
                                X