Everything 2017 Off-Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deems wrote: View Post
    I feel bad for DeAndre, they begged him to stay in LA and now both Paul and Griffin likely gone lmao. God I hate the clippers..
    I don't feel bad, I want him! It would be so awesome to go to war with Boston and the Cavs!

Comment

• The clips got decent value out of Paul. What could we get for Lowry?

Comment

• Deems wrote: View Post
        I feel bad for DeAndre, they begged him to stay in LA and now both Paul and Griffin likely gone lmao. God I hate the clippers..
        Yea, what twats. No Loyalty for anyone in this league.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
          I don't feel bad, I want him! It would be so awesome to go to war with Boston and the Cavs!
          too expensive

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
            too expensive
            JV + CJo?

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
              too expensive
              Cojo + jv.

Comment

• Houston getting CP3 is a bit confusing. Their best player is already playing at an MVP calibre level at the point guard position.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

The clips got decent value out of Paul. What could we get for Lowry?
                  Depends if he wants to go to a team without cap space like HOU. Then we have leverage. If a team clears cap room though, we have none.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                    Houston getting CP3 is a bit confusing. Their best player dominates the ball and is playing at an MVP calibre level at the point guard position.
                    Paul sitting off-ball (and giving Harden the occasional play off) and then being the backup PG whenever Harden sits means that offence will be a meat grinder for other teams for 48 minutes.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Cojo + jv.
                      Then how will we shed any salary?

Comment

• On another note, Lou Williams getting thrown around the league is kind of disrespectful as well.

Comment

• I don't even like the move for the Clippers.

CP and Harden both need the ball in their hands, especially Paul who is nothing without it. This only helps in keeping Harden a bit fresher down the stretch since CP can run the team while he rests but I don't see this move improving their team that much as a whole. They really need to get Millsap as well or something, I really don't think this did much other than generate better TV ratings.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                            I don't even like the move for the Clippers.

CP and Harden both need the ball in their hands, especially Paul who is nothing without it. This only helps in keeping Harden a bit fresher down the stretch since CP can run the team while he rests but I don't see this move improving their team that much as a whole. They really need to get Millsap as well or something, I really don't think this did much other than generate better TV ratings.
                            They've replaced Patrick Beverely with a first ballot HOF, they'll be better lol.

Comment

• Yeah, it's not like Chris Paul literally shot 50% on catch and shoot three pointers last season or anything.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                Yeah, it's not like Chris Paul literally shot 50% on catch and shoot three pointers last season or anything.
                                He's probably the most underrated shooter in the league.

Comment

Working...
                                X