Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iceland President to Ban Pineapple as a Pizza Topping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
      You think you can just come in here a make a Raptors reference?

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
        You think you can just come in here a make a Raptors reference?
        I just wanted to contribute

A video of one of the Raptors' all time greats eating pizza seemed fitting
        OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
          I just wanted to contribute

A video of one of the Raptors' all time greats eating pizza seemed fitting
          You rang?

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
            The all star break has turned us into barbarians
            If we don't start winning some games we're gonna use the game thread starters as pizza toppings

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
              If we don't start winning some games we're gonna use the game thread starters as pizza toppings
              Relax, Trump

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                Considering our love for Pizza, it has to be asked. What's your go-to chain and why? Mine's Pizza Nova. Good balance of sauce, toppings & crust, not too greasy & terrific when chilled. My 2nd would be Pizza Hut... but I find their stuff very clogging, for lack of a better word.
                Dominoes and fresh slice. Little Caesars is good when you need something cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Naw, a couple of local independent restaurants here have much, much better pizza than any of the franchises. Those places are the Golden Arches of the pizza pie.

Hey remember McDonald's pizza?

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                    Naw, a couple of local independent restaurants here have much, much better pizza than any of the franchises. Those places are the Golden Arches of the pizza pie.

Hells yeah. Had a conversation about McDonalds' pizza just the other day.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post

I was too young for this but did hear about it. There apparently still two McD locations in the states selling them.
                      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Lost in all of this....how crazy is it that the President of Iceland is trolling the Republic?! He must be a secret Raptors fan. Then again.....We The North! (the really north)

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                          The all star break has turned us into barbarians
                          turned us?! we are barbarians!! That's why if they don't start winning we expect heads will roll on the chopping block

Last edited by Hotshot; Thu Feb 23, 2017, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X