Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iceland President to Ban Pineapple as a Pizza Topping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Wanna know what's fantastic on pizza? Goat Cheese.
    You know what else is a great use of goat milk? Ice cream. I kid* you not. I recently had tahini-flavoured goat's milk ice-cream recently and it's maybe the most delicious thing in a cone I've ever had.

*see what I did there?

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
      You know what else is a great use of goat milk? Ice cream. I kid* you not. I recently had tahini-flavoured goat's milk ice-cream recently and it's maybe the most delicious thing in a cone I've ever had.

*see what I did there?
      I don't know what's worse, your pun or your taste
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

When I was in Nice they had a specialty pizza almost exclusive to the city called a pissaladerie.

No cheese
        No sauce

Just 3 ingredients.
        Carmalized onions
        Anchovies
        Black olives

I hate onions and one night the woman I was staying with made it and I didn't know how to say no. Figured I'd try a slice and just say I wasn't hungry after.

To this day, the greatest pizza I've ever eaten. Ate the entire thing and is probably in my favourite foods I've ever had.

Comment

When I was in Nice they had a specialty pizza almost exclusive to the city called a pissaladerie.

No cheese
          No sauc
          Just 3 ingredients.
          Carmalized onions
          Anchovies
          Black olives

I hate onions and one night the woman I was staying with made it and I didn't know how to say no. Figured I'd try a slice and just say I wasn't hungry after.

To this day, the greatest pizza I've ever eaten. Ate the entire thing and is probably in my favourite foods I've ever had.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post

No cheese
            No sauc
            Just 3 ingredients.
            Carmalized onions
            Anchovies
            Black olives

It was so good that apparently I had to double post it.

Comment

It was so good that apparently I had to double post it.
              "Did I tell you guys about that specialty pizza I had in Nice?"

"YES"
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Wow. 4 pages on the topic.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                  Wow. 4 pages on the topic.
                  Figures. There's at least 2 pages in every game thread on the topic. Haha

Comment

Iceland is good people.
                    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                      Honestly, I can appreciate that this way he's at least not forcing fruit onto every one elses slice of Pizza.
                      Hey, most places will top a pizza half and half if you ask them.

Comment

No cheese
                        No sauce

Just 3 ingredients.
                        Carmalized onions
                        Anchovies
                        Black olives

Olive oil infused with fresh garlic, caramelized onions, goat cheese and pershuto is one you'd like in that case. Damn, I'm getting hungry thinking about it. Haha

Comment

The all star break has turned us into barbarians
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Just had a Lamb Rice Bowl for dinner. Better than pizza!
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                              Just had a Lamb Rice Bowl for dinner. Better than pizza!
                              Where did you go?

Comment

Considering our love for Pizza, it has to be asked. What's your go-to chain and why? Mine's Pizza Nova. Good balance of sauce, toppings & crust, not too greasy & terrific when chilled. My 2nd would be Pizza Hut... but I find their stuff very clogging, for lack of a better word.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X