Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iceland President to Ban Pineapple as a Pizza Topping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joey wrote: View Post
    Honestly, I can appreciate that this way he's at least not forcing fruit onto every one elses slice of Pizza.
    Don't tell me that you hate pizza sauce now too.. Because after all the tomato is a fruit too

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
      Has anyone tried strawberry on a pizza?

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
        Don't tell me that you hate pizza sauce now too.. Because after all the tomato is a fruit too
        ... I don't care what anyone says, Tomatoes are not fruits.

Comment

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

You know what's worse then pineapple on a pizza?! raisins hidden inside a pastry/cake or a cookie that you didn't think had any raisins, you wiggle that shit in your mouth for a second after you taken a bite thinking in horror that it may be some nasty bug or a rat turd that accidentally got into your pastry only to realize it was a fucking raisin and that also ruins your appetite.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
              You know what's worse then pineapple on a pizza?! raisins hidden inside a pastry/cake or a cookie that you didn't think had any raisins, you wiggle that shit in your mouth for a second after you taken a bite thinking in horror that it may be some nasty bug or a rat turd that accidentally got into your pastry only to realize it was a fucking raisin and that also ruins your appetite.

Shut your dirty mouth oatmeal raisin is fucking good
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                You are a sick sick man.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Man the absolute worst. I fucking love carrot cake but it's always fucking tainted with these fucking dehydrated shrivelled up grape turds. Like who finds that appealing?

"Hey can you take my fruit and dry it out so fucking much that it loses all of its juices and shrivels to about 1/4 of the size and soil a delicious cake with them?"

Comment

Since you opened this whole can of weird toppings, weirdest toppings I've had on a pizza so far have to be corn and sweet potatoes. Both are very common in South Korea (to the point that at some pizza places you need to explicitly specify "no corn" as if it were fucking cheese or something).
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
                        Man the absolute worst. I fucking love carrot cake but it's always fucking tainted with these fucking dehydrated shrivelled up grape turds. Like who finds that appealing?

"Hey can you take my fruit and dry it out so fucking much that it loses all of its juices and shrivels to about 1/4 of the size and soil a delicious cake with them?"

Comment

Wanna know what's fantastic on pizza? Goat Cheese.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            Wanna know what's fantastic on pizza? Goat Cheese.
                            Cheese is pretty foolproof as a food but a good way to fuck it up is to make it from goats. Can't stand that stuff.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

If there is a package of chocolate chip cookies and a package of raisin cookies EVERY TIME the chocolate chip are completely gone while 80+% of the oatmeal raisin are still sitting there. Every time.

What a waste of $3.99. Just open the package and dump them straight in the garbage, they're going there anyway.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                                Cheese is pretty foolproof as a food but a good way to fuck it up is to make it from goats. Can't stand that stuff.
                                Really? I love me some goat cheese. Goes great with a lot of foods, crackers for one.

I also like raisins. Not always, but give some Raisin Bran or Carrot Cake... mmm.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X