Everything PJ Tucker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    Tucker starting would be similar to when JJ started last year.. and I recall those lineups were effective. So don't really have a problem with it. Just need to see PJ fresh for the 4th. That's when we need him the most.
    My goodness do you recall incorrectly.

The two most played Johnson lineups last season were a) Johnson with the starters and JV and b) Johnson with the starters and Biyombo. They had -5.7 and -13.2 net ratings respectively. The Carroll versions of those lineups were -2.8 and -7.8.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• JJ was only really effective in the 14-15 season. Tucker is miles better than the version of JJ we had last year.

Comment

• was it just me or was PJ Tucker slightly crying during the interview just now?? (Post-game interview with Eric Smith)
        The amount of emotions and soul he brings to this team is simply something I have never seen before.. it's freaking so amazing
        this guy alone has the capacity to change the entire team culture/atmosphere in a positive manner
        Last edited by Triplethreat89; Sat Mar 18, 2017, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
          was it just me or was PJ Tucker slightly crying during the interview just now??
          The amount of emotions and soul he brings to this team is simply something I have never seen before.. it's freaking so amazing
          this guy alone has the capacity to change the entire team culture/atmosphere in a positive manner
          Re-signing this guy is a must this summer. Forget about Patterson.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Man, PJ is way more valuable than I ever imagined. Totally reminds me of Charles Oakley. A respected veteran tough guy, who is not afraid to hold superstars accountable to play the right way, just like Oak did with Vince. And demonstrates it on the floor, doing all the little things to help win games.

Comment

• Is there anyone who would object to moving the JYD 2.0 moniker from Carroll to Tucker? This guy is just awesome.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                Is there anyone who would object to moving the JYD 2.0 moniker from Carroll to Tucker? This guy is just awesome.
                Tucker is Oakley 2.0
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  Tucker is Oakley 2.0
                  Minus the absolutely atrocious jumper.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Re-signing this guy is a must this summer. Forget about Patterson.
                    If Masai pays 2pat over PJ. I will lose my shit. I don't think he will though.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      If Masai pays 2pat over PJ. I will lose my shit. I don't think he will though.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                      He wont. Listen from 6:30 or so and onward as he is talking to PJ when we first traded for him....he wants him here long term.

Comment

• He's actually crying?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          He's actually crying?

Just sweating through his eyes. That's how hard this dude works!

Comment

• Does anyone know why he's crying? I've got no problem with it, love the emotion he brings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                              Does anyone know why he's crying? I've got no problem with it, love the emotion he brings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Only he knows for sure.
                              I know tyson Chandler broke the news to him about the trade and was telling him he would get a shot on a good team in the playoffs before his contract comes up. For a journeyman type guy to get this kinda spotlight could be emotional. His wife and mom wanted him to quit and he's kinda played in obscurity (relative to NBA) overseas. I remember demarre was very emotional about getting his big contract after his run with ATL. When you play with so much heart and struggle for so long, it can be emotional when things finally turn around.
                              Or maybe Eric Smith was eating some swirsky onions a la Costanza 😉

Comment

• Sounds like adrenaline mixed with a raspy voice because of all that screaming he did on defense

Comment

Working...
                                X