Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    So what do you do when Lowry gets back and you have 2 sieves guarding the point of attack?
    Lowry is good defensively when he focuses on that end. Hopefully Ibaka and Tucker can get him to do that.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
      He's on a minute restriction
      Oh really. How many?

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Also shutout to Joseph. He was really good defensively. And i probably would get a lot of flak for this but Joseph IMO is a better defender than Lowry.
        Flak? Lowry hasn't played defense consistently for a 2-3 seasons now.

Comment

• Monday on First Take - Boston didn't do anything to improve their team and that's why they lost.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            Remember when people said he was better than Deebo? Good old days.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
            yeah, horford ain't impressing in BOS. He really needs to play PF though, and they too, have failed to pair him with a C.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              So what do you do when Lowry gets back and you have 2 sieves guarding the point of attack?
              Lowry going to make it better. I've said this over and over again. Our guards play better when they know they have support behind them. Allows them to be more aggressive at the point of attack and passing lanes.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                Lowry is good defensively when he focuses on that end. Hopefully Ibaka and Tucker can get him to do that.
                "When he feels like it" won't cut it for a contending team. I hope that a vet who's been to the Finals like Ibaka will hold Lowry and DD accountable for D.
                Last edited by golden; Sat Feb 25, 2017, 12:07 AM.

Comment

• Pretty sure Nurkic is gonna start. He's their guy at C now whether they like it or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I knew Joseph would bounce back playing with an actual shot blocker.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Ibaka and Tucker brought swagger back to this team. My basketball high is back.
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• The most important question right now is how long Lowry is going to be out?!

Comment

• Also that was Joseph's best game of the season. Shut down Isaiah
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                            Horford was invisible tonight - 8 points and 5 boards in 30 minutes.
                            I back-pedal when I am about to trash JV's contract

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                              Ibaka and Tucker brought swagger back to this team. My basketball high is back.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                No it was also ibaka, seems he's being overshadowed. He was amazing defensively and hit timely shots.

The two of them seem to habe woken up Cojo as well. I've come to accept that jv may not be a part of this run like he was last year. It may not matter. It seems our identity may haven taken a 180 pivot today
                                easy to think that against the no-bigs Celtics. But i'm pretty sure we're going to need JV if we're going to make any noise. Even tonight we needed him over bebe for those minutes, luckily we pulled it back anyways.

Comment

Working...
                                X