No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give the coach his type of personnel. Team plays better D. Scramble D looked amazing out there.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• so many lineup options now it's great

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
        that was a delicious second half. Wouldn't have won that game without Tucker or Ibaka, especially Tucker's D in the 4th. Great game from Cory too. Nice to shut that yipper yapper Isiah Thomas the F' up.
        Tucker AND Ibaka. Both guys were sensational defensively. Tucker has that swagger in him that i like.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The perimeter D was tremendous. One game, but CoJo, Tucker and Serge had some nice chemistry on defense containing the ball at the point of attack - blowing up plays. We haven't seen that all year.

Not having Lowry really helped tonight. Can't believe I just typed that.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            Give the coach his type of personnel. Team plays better D. Scramble D looked amazing out there.

Less the coach, and more of 2 guys who know how to play defense and are vocal.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
              Serge seems like a really likeable guy

Likeable tough guys get these type of ladies

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                Less the coach, and more of 2 guys who know how to play defense and are vocal.
                You just made my point.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Rand wrote: View Post
                  Wright got that deer in lights look to him with the big game. not a good sign. he's got the tools. kid needs confidence. Bebe is regressing a bit. The kid needs more ambition.
                  Did you not see the Charlotte game? I'm not worried about Delon one bit.

Comment

• Chefff wrote: View Post
                    Totally. 96 minutes available between the 2 big spots. In theory that's 32 each for JV, Serge, and PPat, not accounting for any minutes at the 4 for Carroll or Tucker. Bebe should only play when there's an injury or foul trouble.
                    Yeah, bebe is situational I think he's best pared with Jonas as they complement each other. He might be our best big at defending stretch fours like Channing Frye, but he's still a situational player at this point.
                    -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                    -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• Again, why did this guy play in the AS game again?

https://twitter.com/JLew1050/status/835336674255187969
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        Give the coach his type of personnel. Team plays better D. Scramble D looked amazing out there.

what you're calling "scramble" is actually just guys rotating properly and keeping their man in front of them. a rare sight in toronto.

the scramble is good for eggs, not defence.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                          Well it's time for DeRozan to prove his worth. Not paying him big bucks for nothin
                          43 points. Dominant

Comment

• Game #59: Toronto Raptors 112 - Portland Trail Blazers 106

Raps Starting 5:

Joseph
                            DD
                            Carroll
                            Ibaka
                            JV

Portland Starting 5 (I think):

Lillard
                            CJ
                            Harkless
                            Aminu
                            Davis

Joey made the GT, but it's my streak. Let's ride it out & LEGGO RAPTORS!
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Just finished watching the game (Thank God for PVR)!!!

What a game! Ibaka and Tucker.... What a blessing! Demar Derozan was simply amazing - 43 points 5 rebounds and 5 assists. Wow.

We beat the Celtics and now have the tiebreaker. All without Lowry.

I'm sooo damn happy!!!! I love this team and their defence was a pleasure to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Horford was invisible tonight - 8 points and 5 boards in 30 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X