Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
    55-37 Kings in the 2nd with 2 mins left. Hield 4-6 10 Pts, +11 and WCS 8-11 w 17 pts
    Vivek knew.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
      55-37 Kings in the 2nd with 2 mins left. Hield 4-6 10 Pts, +11 and WCS 8-11 w 17 pts
      Maybe Cousins really was scaring the bejeezus out of the young guys?

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Vivek knew.
        ON THE COURT FG 3PT REB AST PF PTS
        W. Cauley-Stein C 9-12 0-0 5 0 1 19

Maybe they kept the real best big in the association

Comment

• Steph Curry is insane.

Comment

• Cauley Stein finished with 29 points and 10 boards. Glad I picked him up in fantasy.

Comment

• Damn lol.

https://twitter.com/theScore/status/834991832136298497
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Yeah you could actually hear Draymond say this just after tip-off lol

Comment

• Comment

• Draymond is a whiny kicking piece of shit.

https://streamable.com/d3333

I want him to try that shit on James Johnson and for JJ to just roundhouse him in the head.

Comment

• That's disrespectful. Pierce is easily one the best SF's of his era, and IMO, a Hall of Famer thanks to his ring in Boston. Always a top 10 to 15 guy, and even though he torched us in the playoffs twice, I still respect him as a player. Draymond, instead of kicking guys in the nuts, it's you who deserves to be kicked. A nice roundhouse to the face.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          Joey is giving the basketball gods the finger. We make our own destiny!
                          You shouldn't fight destiny, cause if you do you'll have to fight the bouncers and the other strippers too.

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I must be in the wrong thread, but I can't wait for the game tonight.

Need the raptors to make a point and show that Boston is over rated. I'm sick of all this talk about Boston. Honestly, what do they have? Their entire game plan is to hang on for dear life until the 4th then hope IT goes off and wins the game for them. That works in the regular season I guess, but it's not sustainable. The raptors are literally better than Boston at every single position 1 through 10 and likely better through the end of the bench too.

The only spot there might be some doubt is the Crowder vs Carroll, but Carroll started to really turn the corner leading up to the all star break.

Fckin Bawstin.
                            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                            Because its 2015

Comment

• Vegas say we're 3pt favs against the Celtics tonight

Comment

• Can't wait to see our new look defense on display.

Comment

Working...
                                X