• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/ByJayKing/status/835341223024017408

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Dick move by IT, referring (his gun gesture) to Carroll getting shot in college. He should get suspended for that.

Comment

• Two offensive-minded guards in Lillard and Mccollum will be a challenge to contain.

Comment

• Ok last one. Skip to 3:20

He's injecting his defensive intensity and communication into the team ALREADY notably with DeMar. That's vet leadership right there. You could really tell DD was picking up the effort once Tucker was on the floor with him in the 4th.

I'm so giddy. I think this team can finish just outside the top 10 in DRTG by the end of the season (19th right now).

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            What day of the week is the game? Smh at least put the same effort in as we saw from the guys lol
            Edited. Sorry, posted it up in a rush. It's not about the quality, it's about respecting the basketball gods. Joey caused some bad juju, but I was able to calm the storm by providing a stream.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• 1. That defence. WOW. Just wow.
              2. KL-DD-DC-PJ-SI gonna be soooooo good. CoJo in for DC when you have to guard small guards.
              3. Boston can't stop DD or Lowry. Both guys have lit them up all year. C's have no defensive answer.
              4. Masai "MVP" Ujiri. Full stop.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Not having Lowry helped because he got to sit on the sidelines and watch how the game unfolded. Easy to get tunnel vision while playing.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                  Sorry but its my streak, called it awhile ago regardless of not making a thread

You'RE Welcome.
                  This might be your trolliest comment yet!

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                    Just gonna ignore all that Lowry nonsense. Nothing can ruin tonight

lmao "We didn't know any plays" - shows you that A) you can be successful in Casey system without knowing the system B) They might become less effective once they learn their role better cause our system is too predictable.

Comment

• Had to PVR the game, so just finished watching not too long ago .. then came and skimmed the whole thread ... what a roller coaster of emotions this game was! Haha What a great win. The new guys have already changed this team for the better ...

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        lmao "We didn't know any plays" - shows you that A) you can be successful in Casey system without knowing the system B) They might become less effective once they learn their role better cause our system is too predictable.
                        I think even calling it a "system" is being a bit too generous. Lol

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          Edited. Sorry, posted it up in a rush. It's not about the quality, it's about respecting the basketball gods. Joey caused some bad juju, but I was able to calm the storm by providing a stream.
                          Easy does it there .. I did no such thing. :P Lol I gave the Gods a masterpiece of a thread. And they liked it. Clearly. Lets keep it going!
                          Last edited by Joey; Sat Feb 25, 2017, 02:01 AM.

Comment

• Chefff wrote: View Post
                            Agreed. Also, Tucker switched onto Isaiah a bunch late in the 4th, which is supposed to be his time to shine, and he wanted nothing to do with tucker. A bunch of times he didn't even attempt a dribble, just passed it off to the wing.
                            It was a joy watching the 6'6" Tucker shut down IT.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Gangsta

Comment

• PJ Tucker was like our Brazilian Draymond Green out there lol

Comment

Working...
                                X