Carroll/Thomas incident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carroll/Thomas incident

We all saw it and it's been mentioned in different comment sections.
    What does the NBA do to Isaiah "the thug" Thomas for the gun gesture? Personally I think this is very serious.
    The NBA cannot turn a blind eye to Ithis.

Sparrowtrini wrote: View Post
    We all saw it and it's been mentioned in different comment sections.
    What does the NBA do to Isaiah "the thug" Thomas for the gun gesture? Personally I think this is very serious.
    The NBA cannot turn a blind eye to Ithis.
    They already announced it - no action taken whatsoever.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

That's plain dumb

Comment

Millenials.

Who cares?! lol talk about whiny and whimpy. The league has even made the fans soft. Guys used to get in fights, get shoved, a punch in the mouth or whatever and its over and done with. What is Thomas going to do with his finger gun?! Make a "pew pew" sound"?! Because he certainly wont be following it up with any action. I really cant believe anyone even talks about this unless its to laugh at for Thomas for looking like a little boy. Be better than this RR.

Comment

Sparrowtrini wrote: View Post
          That's plain dumb
          That win was so satisfying. Really don't care that the league did nothing

Comment

Isiah is gonna pay in playoffs. Unless he gets the "Brady" treatment from the refs. I'm so sick of those whiny Boston players. there's not a single backbone in them.

Comment

Welcome to RR Sparrow

Comment

Unintentional? Sure NBA; and I'm just examining the fingernails of my thumb, index, ring and pinkie fingers right now.

Comment

Thomas talks so much for a player who has never made it pass the first round
                  Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                    Thomas talks so much for a player who has never made it pass the first round
                    Carroll, a guy who isn't a factor, has gone farther than him.

Comment

I'd prefer action to be taken on IT hitting Demar in the eye.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Just watched it again from the Boston announcers' perspective. They thought it should be a flagrant 2 lmao. Can't get any more biased than them.

Comment

I'm really not concerned with Boston this season and I seriously hope the Raps play them in the playoffs. I think it's kinda fun that my full on hatred is back for a team in the Atlantic, Raps have been cruising for a few years with no real competition(yes, Brooklyn beat us but we all knew what they were destined to become).

It's also fun to hate certain players, and this little guy is making it very easy to hate him. Sure, he's having a great year but he hasn't accomplished anything yet, so he should cool his jets. I wish we still had JJ around to settle these beefs, but PJ should be able to fill that role.

Comment

IT should be suspended for one game. Period. Guys don't really care when stuff like this happens, but it's the image of the league.

Comment

I think that something should have been done due to the image the NBA tried to project and the concerns over gun violence in the USA. That being said, it just makes me think that Thomas is a little punk and that his time will come.
                              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
                              X