X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offseason Transaction

1) On Draft Night, we acquire Terrance Fergusson

2) Trade
    a) Toronto trade Jonas V and Demarre Carroll and 2018 1st round pick to Utah for Gordan Hayward, Derrick Favors, and Trey Lyles
    http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=zlpguzn

b) Toronto trade Cory Joseph to Boston for resigned Kelly Olynyk and Terry Rozier

3) FA
    a) Resigns Kyle Lowry to a five year 120 million dollar deal
    b) Resigns Serge Ibaka to a five year 100 million dollar deal
    c) Resigns PJ Tucker to a three year 30 million dollar deal
    d) Signs Vince Carter to a one year 900,000 vet minimum deal.

Our Lineups 2017-18 season
    Lowry, Delon, Rozier
    DeRozan, Powell, TFergusson
    Hayward, PJ Tucker, Vince
    Ibaka, Lyles, Siakam
    Favors, Olynyk, Poeltl

- Our Lineups are balanced with good defense and spot up shooters. I like Hayward, Favors, and Lyles addition. Hayward is that allstar SF we need to space the floor with DeRozan while Favors and Ibaka would be our twin towers
    while Lyles is a great backup PF / 6th man moving forward.

- We rid ourself of Joseph by sending him to our conference rival in Boston but in return we attain Kelly Olynyk who would be a great backup C for us and provide some veteran advice for young Poeltl since their game is quite similar.

- Terry Rozier is a nice addition as our 3rd PG.

- On draft night, we draft Terrance Fergusson who is like Ross with high potential whom we can play him or stash him
    in the D-League.

- We bring back Vince for his last stench as a Raptor before his retirement

Players Lost
    - Jonas Valanciunas - He was great for us all those years but I think it's time for him to move on, he would be great in
    Jazz uniform next to Golbert and could potentially start both of them at the Center spot
    - DMC - I wouldn't miss him too much as in he would return back to the Jazz, the team that once drafted him and he
    would provide the Jazz with that defense the team so lack there of, he would be a good 1-2 punch with Rodney Hood
    - Patrick Patterson - I would miss him but we have no cap to resign him and there are teams out there who would give him a hefty contract
    - Lucas Nogueira - He would be missed but easily replaced with Olynyk
    - Cory Joseph - He was great last season but this season his abysmal so I wouldn't miss him that much and he would
    slow down Delon's progress as a decent backup PG
    - Bruno Caboclo - He should just quit basketball and play in Euroleague or Asia League

We only get Hayward and Favors for Jonas? Utah should add Gobert, at least, to make it fair :P

Comment

Hayward is a free agent but either way Utah wouldn't trade arguably 3 of their 5 most valuable players for JV and Carroll, especially when they already have an elite centre. Also Boston didn't even wanna trade Rozier for Ibaka so I doubt they'd swap him and Kelly for Cory. You also said Carroll will provide Utah with defense that they lack but they're the best defensive team in the nba

Comment

Hehe I didn't read the part that Utah lacks defense. Maybe this trade was a joke, I mean, ten has made some lopsided trade ideas before, but this one looks deliberate.

Comment

Working...
        X