No announcement yet.

March Madness 2017 Bracket Tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welllllllllllllllllllllllll....... Florida was never in doubt..........................

Comment

• Florida v Wisconsin was incredible.

Comment

• Joey I'm conceding you the overall victoy.It doesn't matter if the rest of my teams(whoever is left) win nobody will catch you.
        Still happy that Kentucky won to keep my top team alive.

Comment

• Both my championship picks are gone lol.

Cheering for whoever makes it out of the left side of the bracket, unless Oregon can make it through Kansas and UNC/Kentucky.
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Cheering for Kentucky-Oregon and South Carolina-Xavier in the final four, let's go!

Comment

• If Oregon without Boucher makes it to the Finals, I'll be off my rocker even though I know I will flat-out lose this to Joey

Comment

• Well... that was an interesting array of shots Xavier nailed (3 didn't count but HOLY SHIT!)

Comment

• Oregon isn't as talented as KU but they play hard. Fun to watch.

Comment

• Missed the zags today. Did they finally get it together or Xavier ran out of gas?

Comment

• Wow Oregon up big right now.

Comment

• Yeah, it's great. Bell has like 5-6 blks and Brooks v Jackson is a heated matchup.

Comment

• OMFG...Ducks upset another powerhouse and in the final four.... These guys are mobile and even Dillion Brooks defednds his man with his life

Comment

• Hell yeah Oregon! Keep it going!

Oregon, Gonzaga or South Carolina winning the title would be awesome

Comment

• My first wrong pick from the Midwest .. too bad it was the game that really counted.

Comment

• This isn't over yet ... Doge still has ALL of his Final Four intact, and could very well still take this .. will have to see how Kentucky and Florida do today.

Comment

Working...
                                X