No announcement yet.

March Madness 2017 Bracket Tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, that was the best game of the night.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Bookies will take a huge hit if Arizona beats St Mary's by at least 5 points tonight. Love to see bookies lose! Let's go Wildcats!!

Comment

• Well, last night was a blood bath judging by all the new red in my bracket. Thankfully most of my final 4 is intact, so there's a chance things still go right.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Comment

• My final four is fine. The East is pretty much ruining everyone atm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Wichita Kentucky game should be the game of the day.Dan I have wildcats going all the way.My neice follows them.
              Last edited by Gonzz; Sun Mar 19, 2017, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• Gonzz wrote: View Post
                Wichita Kentucky game should be the game of the day.Dan I have wildcats going all the way.My neice follows them.
                If lonzo is healthy I don't think Cincinnati is as good as their record so I expect UCLA will win and be in good shape for sweet 16. Whereas, Kentucky and Wichita is gonna be a grind.
                Lots of good games today.
                I'd like to see Oregon v Kansas and UCLA v UNC in those two regionals.

Comment

• Hell yeah Michigan!
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Michigan is in my final four! Keep it rolling

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                      Michigan is in my final four! Keep it rolling
                      Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Comment

• GO SPARTANS! GOO DUCKS! and don't fuck up Calipari...even though I like the Wichita St. VanVleets

Comment

• Gap between 1st and 2nd is bigger than the gap between 3rd and 12th. Haha I expect that to close quickly though as move on.. stupid Villanova.

Comment

• Who's 2nd?

Comment

• Man, Wichita v Kentucky has been great. Wichita got screwed in the seeding; this is a sweet 16 game.

Comment

• Breathe easy Calipari and Kentucky didn't fuck up

Comment

Working...
                                X