March Madness 2017 Bracket Tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lewro wrote: View Post
    Man, Wichita v Kentucky has been great. Wichita got screwed in the seeding; this is a sweet 16 game.
    Wichita deserved to last longer than this

Comment

• Damn, Im sad for the shockers, that's tough. Calipari has his big 3 this yr and supporting guys in Willis and Briscoe. UCLA has a better big 2 imo but they don't have a match for bam - Welsh is meh and Ike is still really raw. UK is battle tested now. I want UCLA to win but I think UK just learned how to grind one out.
      I don't see either team beating UNC tho.

Comment

• It's Izzo time!

Comment

• Joey's bracket basically the same as mine from now on, looks like I'm not catching first.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
            Damn, Im sad for the shockers, that's tough. Calipari has his big 3 this yr and supporting guys in Willis and Briscoe. UCLA has a better big 2 imo but they don't have a match for bam - Welsh is meh and Ike is still really raw. UK is battle tested now. I want UCLA to win but I think UK just learned how to grind one out.
            I don't see either team beating UNC tho.
            Calipari's team is figuring how to grind instead of using pure talent. They might just have enough to get to the Elite 8, but they won't win it all

Comment

• Josh Jackson looks like a man among boys

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                Josh Jackson looks like a man among boys
                Yes, big fan. Love him on raps.

Comment

• Oh god, COME ON UNC!! Don't let me down!!

Comment

• WOO!! Thank goodness ... that got a little too close.

Comment

• Oh fuck, if Oregon can't make it to the sweet-16, I'll call the next 2 weeks as a last place finish

Comment

• Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks!!!

They still live!

Comment

• While I want Duke to get to the Final Four, I have to tolerate Grayson Allen succeeding 3 more times.........man that's a hard compromise

Comment

• Only 2 wrong picks overall between my West, South, & Midwest Brackets ... my East is just a Disaster though. Lol

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                              Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks!!!

They still live!
                              Man oh man, that game was STRESSFUL.

Comment

• Brooks Maple train is still chugging, maybe on fumes, but still ain't stopping

Comment

Working...
                                X