Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who ya got?

There's 20ish games left in the season.

Right now, Cleveland is up 2.5 games on Boston, Boston is up 1 game on Washington and Toronto is 1.5 games back of Washington.

So, what's more likely?
    Boston catches Cleveland
    5.56%
    Toronto catches Boston
    11.11%
    Toronto catches Washington
    72.22%
    Toronto stays at 4 and were all miserable.
    11.11%
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

Most likely?

1. Cleveland
    2. Boston
    3. Washington
    4. Toronto

I'm going CRAZY BOLD PREDICTION BABY WOO
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Boston's schedule is not difficult here on out. 11 of their last 17 are at home, including a 6-game homestand, and it isn't exactly a murderer's row of opponents.

WSH's schedule is tough. Only 6 homes games left vs. 13 on the road, including another 5-game swing out West.

I still think the Raps catch WSH.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post

I still think the Raps catch WSH.
        They can but without Lowry they will drop games where they should have won like the game against the Bucks.

Comment

Am going to be a homer and have the Raps tuning their defense in the next week ...enough to catch Boston. Raps have the tie breaker don't they? Wild card is Wash. ...Wall is playing great and so is their bench.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
            Am going to be a homer and have the Raps tuning their defense in the next week ...enough to catch Boston. Raps have the tie breaker don't they? Wild card is Wash. ...Wall is playing great and so is their bench.
            A three way tie would be hilarious, and is very possible. I think Raps would end up in second in that case.

I really don't trust Boston at all. The Wizards are beatable, the wild card with them later in the playoffs is Bogdanovic because he can shoot you back into a game or be a complete zero on the court.
            Because its 2015

Comment

Celtics finish first and lose to Miami in the first round.

Cavs
              Wiz
              Raps
              Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Boston may just catch Cleveland.

Might not need the 3rd seed after all.....

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
                  Boston may just catch Cleveland.

Might not need the 3rd seed after all.....
                  Would they be the worst #1 seed of all time? Raptors, Wizards, and Cavaliers would crush them in a playoffs series.

Comment

Ball wrote: View Post
                    Would they be the worst #1 seed of all time? Raptors, Wizards, and Cavaliers would crush them in a playoffs series.
                    Lol quite possibly, yeah. I think the Heat would give them hell in the playoffs as well. Hard fought 6 or 7 games

Comment

Raptors finish 4th. Defeat Cavs in 2nd round and Wizards in Conference Finals.

Comment

Ball wrote: View Post
                        I could see the Bulls or the Heat knocking them out in the first round. Although for the Raptors' sake, I hope the Bulls don't.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                          I could see the Bulls or the Heat knocking them out in the first round. Although for the Raptors' sake, I hope the Bulls don't.
                          The way the Heat are playing, that's a strong possibility.

I'm still convinced Boston just isn't that good. They can't beat anyone over .500, they got lucky hitting the Warriors and Cavs during a bit of a skid.

Outside of IT getting hot, there's literally no other player that scares me on that team. Come playoffs, you need a dude that can take over a game in a playoff series.

I'd argue Toronto has 4 guys that can take over a game and be a difference maker:

1.KLOE
                          2. DeMar
                          3. Ibaka
                          4. JV (he's had some great playoff performances).

over the course of a 7 game series the chances of all those guys laying a dud is pretty low, PJ Tucker won't let them.
                          Because its 2015

Comment

If we dont get into the top 3, or the cavs dont fall to second. This season is a wash imo
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

I really think we can beat the cavs. This team is built to handle the cavs very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X