• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post
    FINALLY we're making threes
    Fixed

Comment

• I HATE when JV settles for jumpers. If the ball is moved to you and you're wide open okay but you were beasting in the paint. Post up!
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        Fixed
        No, taking. This team was dribble driving so much when an opponent even THOUGHT of closing out. Now they're taking them with confidence

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
          No, taking. This team was dribble driving so much when an opponent even THOUGHT of closing out. Now they're taking them with confidence
          Raptors were 6/40 in their last 2 games, they are taking 3s, just not making them before this game.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
            Raps offense has been fine but the defense is pretty bad.
            It's like we can never have both lol. The defence has been decent with the offence horrible and now it's the other way around lol
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              It's like we can never have both lol. The defence has been decent with the offence horrible and now it's the other way around lol
              If the defense continues to be this inconsistent with Ibaka and Tucker, especially when Lowry returns, Casey gotta go.

Comment

I HATE when JV settles for jumpers. If the ball is moved to you and you're wide open okay but you were beasting in the paint. Post up!
                he doesn't get the ball when he posts up anymore. its not the 1st quarter.

but yeah, would be nice to see him go for it more

Comment

Raptors were 6/40 in their last 2 games, they are taking 3s, just not making them before this game.
                  The Raps have nearly matched the amount of 3 point attempts from last game in just this first half

Comment

• well, it ain't bad, but please lead by 15 with 1 mins left to make sure Dirk won't Schnitzel Punch us

Comment

If the defense continues to be this inconsistent with Ibaka and Tucker, especially when Lowry returns, Casey gotta go.
                      Yup! Because we truly have enough defensive talent to be more consistent on that end

Comment

I HATE when JV settles for jumpers. If the ball is moved to you and you're wide open okay but you were beasting in the paint. Post up!
                        He is just like everyone else, he waits and plays off of the guards' drive and kicks, so he gets the ball a lot in the mid range area instead of the 3 point line.

Comment

• Matthews isn't returning. Get the W!

Comment

Matthews isn't returning. Get the W!
                            can he avoid injury, or can injury avoid him?

Comment

• Woooo DD
                              OG is our king

Comment

• DeMar's got a 'quiet' 21 already. Nice overall game tonight - not forcing anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X