Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
    Well the Cavs are closing in on a deal so just you wait and you'll see...
    See what? Have you seen him play? Link plz?
    What I've heard is that he didn't look good in Cleveland or Boston (or GSW?). I haven't seen him play so I can't say anything with confidence.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
      Funny enough I think this team misses DeMarre Carroll a little bit. At least he could hit semi-contested 3s
      Stop
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• So would anyone still rather have Powell over this guy? Booker is a STUD. This dude is a future star in this league. He's a guy that you can build your team around.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          So would anyone still rather have Powell over this guy? Booker is a STUD. This dude is a future star in this league. He's a guy that you can build your team around.

Why were people comparing Booker to Powell? Powell got overrated so fast
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            Why were people comparing Booker to Powell? Powell got overrated so fast
            How did Booker and Powell comparison even start? I love Powell, but nobody in their right mind would take him over Booker.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
              And the Wizards just won back to back games in OT, with the second one coming after the refs missed Morris stepping out of bounds before his game winning shot. Such bullshit.
              I'd stop worrying about the Celtics and the Wizards. I'd worry more about that 4th seed.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                How did Booker and Powell comparison even start? I love Powell, but nobody in their right mind would take him over Booker.
                I don't remember anyone making that comparison. One is a 2nd rounder turning 24 in May, the other is a lotto pick who won't turn 21 till October.

Comment

• I died for everyone's sins with the last game thread. We can finally start up this win streak on Monday

Comment

• Don't worry guys, i got us...
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Don't worry guys, i got us...
                      First 10 games after DD's tweet...

L W L L L L L L W L L

I hope you do better

bol

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        First 10 games after DD's tweet...

L W L L L L L L W L L

I hope you do better

bol
                        How do you even know these things?
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

How do you even know these things?
                          basketball-reference.com

Comment

• Kind of weird to see Harrison Barnes come to town and not look wistfully down the bench at T Ross. Even that coin flip is fading into Raptor history

Comment

• Regardless of Carroll's status, I hope we start Tucker.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                Regardless of Carroll's status, I hope we start Tucker.
                                Agreed, if only to force Casey's hand in running some offence through JV or Ibaka. With Powell, CoJo and DeMar out there it was jumpers galore last game. Let Powell run some offence with the bench, with only one of JV or Ibaka to share primary duties with.

Also, never play Van Vleet.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X