No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun win, but we gotta realize how we just beat and ride this hungry energy into OKC!
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Pizza and they win by 20+!! Everybody get off the ledge!

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        I think were going to see a 9 man rotation when Lowry gets back myself:

Lowry, DeRozan, Carroll, Ibaka, Valanciunas, Joseph, Powell, Tucker, Patterson.
        That better be the lineup. I don't want to see no more Jakob, Wright, Van Vleet or Bebe. If guys need to play big minutes to keep that 9 man rotation going so be it.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
          Fun win, but we gotta realize how we just beat and ride this hungry energy into OKC!
          Into OKC? For OKC, right? They go to the ACC....

Not surprised if Russ sees Serge and gives Serge a Man-love hug to spite KD

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
            Into OKC? For OKC, right? They go to the ACC....

Not surprised if Russ sees Serge and gives Serge a Man-love hug to spite KD
            My bad. I thought we were heading out.

But the point still stands. The Thunder are what, 7th? We should crush them, even though they have Westbrook.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Don't want to jinx it, but Minnie needs to hold of WAS for 11:30 mins and hold a 9 point lead

Comment

• Can we keep Norman Powell in the starting lineup now?
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Can we keep Norman Powell in the starting lineup now?
                  Only problem with that is that the bench suffers even more now. Otherwise, I agree!

Comment

• Now only if our role players can make open shots consistently.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Come on Washington

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                        Only problem with that is that the bench suffers even more now. Otherwise, I agree!
                        Can we make sure Carroll doesn't come back that soon?

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                          Come on Washington
                          wait, you want them to win?

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                            It's not like he's an offensive dynamo off the bench. Powell is much better when he's not an option offensively.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                              wait, you want them to win?
                              Hell yeah I do. My dreams of catching 3rd seed are dead and out of reach. The better thing to do is root for the Wiz/Celts to take 1st

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                                Hell yeah I do. My dreams of catching 3rd seed are dead and out of reach. The better thing to do is root for the Wiz/Celts to take 1st
                                Do u really think the Wiz can catch the Cavs? the Cavs are just coasting, i think they're bored. They'll turn it up the last 10 games of the season. Just watch.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X