No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess the mavs didn't like the thrashing we gave them. Happy they took it out on the wiz.

Comment

• Thunder @ Raptors, 3/16/17 on SN1

Thunder:

Adams
      Gibson
      Roberson
      Oladipo
      Westbrook

Raptors:

Valanciunas
      Ibaka
      Carroll?
      DeRozan
      Joseph

Keys to the game:

Contain this dude:

I mean this dude:

And this dude:

I mean this dude:

I mean, I swear, McDermott puts up 25+ppg everytime we play the Bulls. The guy loves playing the Raptors.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Yeah, McBuckets averages 14 PPG on 56% from the field and 48% from three against the Raps for his career.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Yeah, McBuckets averages 14 PPG on 56% from the field and 48% from three against the Raps for his career.
          Guys like McBuckets always have great numbers against us.

Comment

• Hey TRex, how was the true Hawaiian pizza? Which island did you go to?

Comment

• I think I've reached the point in the season where, as a Raptors fan but also an NBA fan, I just want to see another triple double from Westbrook to keep that whole craziness going.

Also, go Raptors go. But mostly (and I hope I don't sound like a traitor) go Russ go.
              your pal,
              ebrian

Comment

• For those posters that believe we can catch Wizards the next two games are huge . This game tonight is a coin toss. Let's hope the fourth quarter is good to us.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                  For those posters that believe we can catch Wizards the next two games are huge . This game tonight is a coin toss. Let's hope the fourth quarter is good to us.
                  Yea because I think Washington this week is playing easier teams than us and are more likely to win their two games than we are. If we lose our two and they win their two the 3rd seed is over for us. We need to be focusing on keeping the 4th seed in my opinion.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
                    Hey TRex, how was the true Hawaiian pizza? Which island did you go to?
                    Did we start this with our meandering game thead last month? Half of a segment on Tim and Sid on Tuesday was devoted to the horror of pineapple on pizza

Comment

• Watch McBuckets drop 40 on us tonight.. hate that guy.

Comment

• I've been [occasionally] eating pineapple on my pizza for 20+ years. How is this a thing only now?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          Did we start this with our meandering game thead last month? Half of a segment on Tim and Sid on Tuesday was devoted to the horror of pineapple on pizza
                          I mean it's more than likely, I'd think there would be a handful of basketball people/Raptors people/Nordic presidents that come here for inspiration for their own content. Wouldn't surprise me. Come here and find out what people are thinking about a then write something up on it. Cuz you gotta give the people ...

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            Yeah, McBuckets averages 14 PPG on 56% from the field and 48% from three against the Raps for his career.
                            Those numbers aren't that bad... until you realize in his first 3 meetings against the Raptors he could barely get playing time only averaging 6.6 minutes.

Since then, he has averaged 24 points per game, & 5 rebounds per game on 62% shooting from the field and 57% from three.

Just bonkers for a guy averaging 8 points in his career. Even Casey acknowledged it. I don't care if Westbrook gets a 50 point quadruple double, if McDermott gets shut down, this game was (at least) a moral victory.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                              Those numbers aren't that bad... until you realize in his first 3 meetings against the Raptors he could barely get playing time only averaging 6.6 minutes.

Since then, he has averaged 24 points per game, & 5 rebounds per game on 62% shooting from the field and 57% from three.

Just bonkers for a guy averaging 8 points in his career. Even Casey acknowledged it. I don't care if Westbrook gets a 50 point quadruple double, if McDermott gets shut down, this game was (at least) a moral victory.
                              I really don't want to start a thing, but he's often been who we "hide" DeMar on.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Thunder:

Adams
                                Gibson
                                Roberson
                                Oladipo
                                Westbrook

Keys to the game:

Raptors:

Valanciunas