Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    Derozan asked Westbrook tips on how to get a triple double
    "Involve teammates, hit the glass in traffic, work hard on d for transition points, run the flo-"
    "Ok russ good talking to ya gotta go"
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
      You're not worried? Or are you fine with hopping off the tower
      Passing is like rocket science for him.

So my future is bright, I have hope that I could still cuddle my grand kids

Lol

Comment

• If Demar doesn't affect winning how do you explain the last Boston game?

Comment

• Or the last Knicks game.

Comment

• I get people are mad at this shit game but saying he can't move the needle is dumb shit.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
              If Demar doesn't affect winning how do you explain the last Boston game?
              People here likes to overreact. Criticizing the only player that showed up to play tonight lol.

Carroll, Joseph, Patterson, JV, Powell, Ibaka...all played like complete shit. And people are talking about DeRozan smh.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Am I the only who thinks that raps season has been very disappointing, definitely not raptors basketball..this is not fun, players are 2 blame..but the coach has a lot 2 do with it 2..really sucks.
                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Barometer:

Spurs (2); Warriors (2); Cavs (4)

Bulls (lol)

Try again

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                    Am I the only who thinks that raps season has been very disappointing, definitely not raptors basketball..this is not fun, players are 2 blame..but the coach has a lot 2 do with it 2..really sucks.
                    Not sure how you think your opinion is in the minority. Everyone is bummed about this season.

Comment

• The boys had a chat in the locker room post game

Remember when we made other teams do this? Good times

Comment

• Glad I missed this stinker by the looks of things.

Comment

• Yuck. I watched this on delay and I'm surprised they went to the lengths of players meetings and the media speculating over rotation changes. Just thought it was a regular Lowry-ain't-here stinker. The defensive effort was definitely lacking, big time. But even during good stretches of focused defence, Russ was hitting crazy shots, and the fast break stuff was mostly driven by the offence just being a grind all night. By no means was that fun to watch, and if it means the team gets a kick to get them through the next few games, great. But I hope the rotation doesn't get screwed with too much - this team will work fine when Lowry is back.

In any case, an L is an L. Bounce back, beat Detroit, and you'll have the split you expect from a back to back. All forgiven. Just have to do it first.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            Yuck. I watched this on delay and I'm surprised they went to the lengths of players meetings and the media speculating over rotation changes. Just thought it was a regular Lowry-ain't-here stinker. The defensive effort was definitely lacking, big time. But even during good stretches of focused defence, Russ was hitting crazy shots, and the fast break stuff was mostly driven by the offence just being a grind all night. By no means was that fun to watch, and if it means the team gets a kick to get them through the next few games, great. But I hope the rotation doesn't get screwed with too much - this team will work fine when Lowry is back.

In any case, an L is an L. Bounce back, beat Detroit, and you'll have the split you expect from a back to back. All forgiven. Just have to do it first.
                            You are such a positive human being. I admire and wish I had half of it in me lol
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Players only meeting only confirms what we have all thought for awhile now....Casey has lost the team.

Kyle made it clear before the trades and now the team is trying to win in spite of him.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                You are such a positive human being. I admire and wish I had half of it in me lol
                                Meh. If Lowry was healthy and they were playing like this I'd be livid. I just have an out right now.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X