Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: PACERS at RAPTORS Sun March 19 6pm SN1

Raptors Republic Veteran tDotted's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
    I just think he's miscast as a starter, which is what he's essentially been his whole career on bad teams. I think he'd be a nice bench big for most teams though.
    Yeup. He had his most successful season in the NBA coming off the bench (for Philly in 2012).

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer
    Post Thanks / Like

Hell of a game. That's what this team looks like when everything goes right and shots fall, huh?

Everyone looked really good in this one. Top to bottom. Not a whole lot to talk about.

I do still think JV should get more time with bench lineups (got 3 minutes beside Pat in this one, +6 in those three minutes). But hey, it's working right now. I'll take it.

Raptors Republic Superstar Jclaw's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

If the pregame graphics were right, we just hung 116 on the number one defence in the league since the all star break. No chance they're playing role-a-dope thinking they're going to see us in the first round, eh? It was so refreshing to see PG looking like he didn't want the ball anymore after a few rounds with Tucker

4. Like Puffer liked this post
    Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Jclaw;734281]If the pregame graphics were right, we just hung 116 on the number one defence in the league since the all star break. No chance they're playing role

Thought Tucker had a monster game. I like him more almost every outing. There is certainly something about guys who had to fight to make it in the league.

6. Like Bendit liked this post
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad Tucker confronted Demar about his defense. I have never seen him this engaged for 2 games in a row since his rookie year...

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer white men can't jump's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Deems wrote: View Post
    I'm glad Tucker confronted Demar about his defense. I have never seen him this engaged for 2 games in a row since his rookie year...
    Yeah well it's not like Casey would ever dare challenge him or hold him accountable for it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread Information