• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Jakob Poeltl

Just remedying the fact that he was missing his own 'Everything' thread

Yak attack
    OG is our king

Comment

Nice to see pretty much steady improvement from Jacob. Wonder how far along he would have been if he had been playing for a worse team, with a proportional increase in minutes. He has shown great ball IQ and a real nose for positioning around the basket. Great pick by Masao.

Comment

Great feet, great hands.

Comment

Ja Jakob!

Comment

I always wondered why Casey stopped playing him in the middle of the season. Since start of the season I preferred Jakob's IQ over Bebe's so called 'athleticism'.

Comment

Deems wrote: View Post
              I always wondered why Casey stopped playing him in the middle of the season. Since start of the season I preferred Jakob's IQ over Bebe's so called 'athleticism'.
              Bebe played well in the middle of the season, he was finishing quite a few games as well. Even Jakob said in his postgame interview Casey's going to roll with whoever's playing well, and right now it's Jakob.

You know who he'd look really good on? The Knicks. Shame on them.

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                Bebe played well in the middle of the season, he was finishing quite a few games as well. Even Jakob said in his postgame interview Casey's going to roll with whoever's playing well, and right now it's Jakob.

You know who he'd look really good on? The Knicks. Shame on them.
                It's the Knicks - they would've screwed up the pick if they could've drafted.

Comment

You can definitely tell he plied his trade at volleyball first. The hand work on 50/50 balls in the air, positioning, heck his arms and legs even move like a volleyball player when he's shimmying around
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    You can definitely tell he plied his trade at volleyball first. The hand work on 50/50 balls in the air, positioning, heck his arms and legs even move like a volleyball player when he's shimmying around
                    What are the odds we see an alley being spiked in this year?

Comment

I know this is not the place to ask the question, but did something happen at RR forum recently? I can't remember the last time the traffic here was so slow and feels like it has been for a few weeks. Even the moderators seemed to have dropped off quite a bit. Budget cutbacks? Mass bans?

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                        I know this is not the place to ask the question, but did something happen at RR forum recently? I can't remember the last time the traffic here was so slow and feels like it has been for a few weeks. Even the moderators seemed to have dropped off quite a bit. Budget cutbacks? Mass bans?
                        Everybody went to reddit
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          Everybody went to reddit
                          Really? I don't have a reddit account, and would really prefer not to.

Make RR great again!
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                            This place gets super negative when we're losing and the conversation always ends up in the same place. That's at least why I've been away recently.

Comment

This guy is going to be really good.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                              X