No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is with the 3 gamer for SI? Lopez threw the first punch and it barely missed if not for a Ibaka headbob. That would have been a sure concussion. So, what would Lopez get as instigator of a haymaker then? More than 1 would be a travesty. It should be game/s for L for starting it and a fine for SI for retaliating.
    Disclosure: I am a Raptors fan

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
      What is with the 3 gamer for SI? Lopez threw the first punch and it barely missed if not for a Ibaka headbob. That would have been a sure concussion. So, what would Lopez get as instigator of a haymaker then? More than 1 would be a travesty. It should be game/s for L for starting it and a fine for SI for retaliating.
      Disclosure: I am a Raptors fan
      It shouldn't be more than a fine and a game for each.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
        It shouldn't be more than a fine and a game for each.
        Personally I think Lopez' punishment should be a little more stiff since he threw the first punch (besides ripping the ball out of Serge's hands) but not a big deal. But under no circumstance should Ibaka get more than a game considering it was self defence, I mean they really can't expect a guy to get punched in the face (or swung at) and just walk away like nothing happened....it's almost instinct to react.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          We all talk about Tucker's defence which is phenomenal. But its the LEADERSHIP. The leadership this man has brought to this team is like no other. Having him and Kyle on the floor together with that toughness and leadership is going to be deadly.
          His rebounding very good too. While others are watching he's moving his feet Boxing out on defence and grappling underneath guys and pivoting on offence. And when it's a 50/50 ball in the air you know (and probably the other guy knows) he'd run/jump/dive through a wall to go get it. That's what makes a great rebounder. A lot of it is effort and balls.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Three things that I didn't like about this game:

1. Ibaka is probably going to get suspended.
            2. Casey's rotation - The all bench unit needs to stop. Poeltl, PP, Tucker, Powell, Wright. C'mon man.
            3. Norman Powell - Wtf is wrong with this guy. He just shoots everytime he catches the ball. Ridiculous shots too. It's not even funny anymore. This guy needs to know his role.
            Something crazy about being punished for hitting a guy that takes a swing at you. Just defending yourself. I agree he'll probably get suspended. Lopez was much more in the wrong by escalating it like that. In my book someone takes a swing at you, you are more than entitled to hit him. Can't fathom another / more appropriate response tbh

Comment

• So glad I was able to attend this game, it was definitely one of the most memorable games I've ever been to. I had full confidence they'd pull it out for us the whole time, but after the fight it just got plain ol' rowdy in that arena and the momentum change came in full force. Felt like the third period of game 7 Leafs/Bruins a few years ago, though this time my team was on the winning end for a change.

PJ Tucker is a beast, basically twice as think as anyone else on the floor.

2-0 when I go this year and they're wearing the Huskies jerseys and I think 5-0 overall in those beauty blues. Can we just make the name/uniform change now?!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                So glad I was able to attend this game, it was definitely one of the most memorable games I've ever been to. I had full confidence they'd pull it out for us the whole time, but after the fight it just got plain ol' rowdy in that arena and the momentum change came in full force. Felt like the third period of game 7 Leafs/Bruins a few years ago, though this time my team was on the winning end for a change.

PJ Tucker is a beast, basically twice as think as anyone else on the floor.

2-0 when I go this year and they're wearing the Huskies jerseys and I think 5-0 overall in those beauty blues. Can we just make the name/uniform change now?!
                I actually love both the blue and the husky so I'm totally down. Can we start a petition?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  Can we just make the name/uniform change now?!
                  Oh god no.

Raptors, unlike the Huskies is a UNIQUE name. It's a GREAT name.

What i'd like to see is the Raptors to wear their old school Dino jersey more often starting next year. It's a great jersey. Change the design of the court too when they wear it.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Oh god no.

Raptors, unlike the Huskies is a UNIQUE name. It's a GREAT name.

What i'd like to see is the Raptors to wear their old school Dino jersey more often starting next year. It's a great jersey. Change the design of the court too when they wear it.
                    I'm pretty happy with the current jersey design. However the old school jersey is a nice classic. I'd like to see them wearing those and the huskies jerseys from time to time but I'm completely cool with the current design being kept as the main jerseys.

Comment

• Can we admit the Huskies court design is beautiful?
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                        I'm pretty happy with the current jersey design. However the old school jersey is a nice classic. I'd like to see them wearing those and the huskies jerseys from time to time but I'm completely cool with the current design being kept as the main jerseys.
                        Yeah i love the current jerseys as well. I'm talking about wearing the Dino jerseys twice or thrice a month. Call it vintage nights.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Yeah i love the current jerseys as well. I'm talking about wearing the Dino jerseys twice or thrice a month. Call it vintage nights.
                          Yeah I'd be totally on board for that

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            Can we admit the Huskies court design is beautiful?
                            It really is

Comment

• Comment

• Did we just make it through 10 posts talking about jerseys and courts and nobody proclaiming something "the ugliest thing they've ever seen"??
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X