No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joseph never affected, still dribbles his way out of this misery. Got caught traveling.

Still the dumbass

Comment

• Serge is definitely gone for at least a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
        he threw a punch, he's suspended for sure.
        So what should one be expected to do when a caveman throws a giant lumbering fist at you? Say thank you sir give me another?
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The point guards are so awful tonight.

Comment

• So how long do you guys thinkIbaka will get suspened for
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Rip our chances at third place

Ibaka is gonna b suspended

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                So what should one be expected to do when a caveman throws a giant lumbering fist at you? Say thank you sir give me another?
                Thank you. Lopez went at him first, trying to swat the ball away & then throwing the 1st punch. Guy's a goon.... have you seen what he does against mascots?
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Butler owned Derozan.

Nothing new

Comment

Lopez started it and threw the first punch, so he'll be suspended. Ibaka's punch actually connected, so I think he will be too.

Comment

• CLEAR REACH IN by Rondo

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                        So how long do you guys thinkIbaka will get suspened for
                        if he didn't swing a fist, none. He swung once as retaliation, should be one

Comment

The league is fucking marshmallow soft these days so yeah

Comment

• I dont care who wins as long as they leave it all on the floor

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                              CLEAR REACH IN by Rondo
                              I would say that was clean. Refs know Demar was unprepared

Comment

• BAHAHAHAHA Demar is such a dumbass sometimes. Where was he really trying to go lol
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X