X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 RR Fantasy Baseball League ?

Hey all,

Anyone interested in another fantasy baseball league this season? Last year we had 10 teams and it was pretty good.
    We can also consider the possibility of keepers from last season if desired.

Last years members and standings:

1. SkyAuto WalkerDraft
    2. drizz Foul Balls
    3. Planetmars
    4. SLUGgerS (jbml)
    5. Tucas
    6. Aardwolves (Cody73)
    7. Mack's North Stars
    8. Axels unnamed team
    9. Blue Joes
    10. DanH's Team

New teams welcome!
    Last edited by drizz; Sat Mar 25, 2017, 02:27 PM.

I'm fine with coming back & this time actually setting my lineups regularly.

^~^ Twas fun last year.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

One beat down is enough, thank you. I'll pass this year.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I'll join if we have enough returnee's/participants.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
          One beat down is enough, thank you. I'll pass this year.
          Invitation is open if you change your mind! You could get some revenge
          Thanks for playing last season man.

Comment

I went from a Top 3 pick (maybe even 2nd overall?) and finished 8th. Clearly I suck at baseball, but I'm in.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I'll play again. I say a complete re-draft so that everyone has a chance to start from scratch. Plus drafts are fun.

Comment

That's 5!
                Keep 'em coming! Where's skywalker? jbml? blue joes? tucas? I also recall Apollo saying he'd play this season??

Comment

Oh fine .. I'll try again I guess.

Comment

We need 2 more people, right? 8 is enough.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      We need 2 more people, right? 8 is enough.
                      Yep, 8 is enough, but the more the merrier!

Comment

drizz wrote: View Post
                        That's 5!
                        Keep 'em coming! Where's skywalker? jbml? blue joes? tucas? I also recall Apollo saying he'd play this season??
                        Put a plug in dynasty thread, they may not all be checking other threads right now.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I'll play for beer.
                          RR OG

Comment

Hey everyone,

I renewed the league from last season, I think it had you all join by default. Here's the link (https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo...antasybaseball) or you can find it in your fantasy list on Yahoo. We officially have 7 teams now that James Ballswin (Realizar) has joined us. We'll need at least one more team to make it an even number.

I wasn't familiar with renewing leagues, and when I did so, it also renewed the teams of jbml, tucas and skywalker from last season. I haven't been able to get a hold of them to confirm if they want to play (not answering pm's and emails) so I guess I will have to remove them before the draft if I don't hear from them. Any help getting in contact with them would be appreciated.

Comment

Would everyone be ok with a draft on Sunday?

The regular season starts on Sunday afternoon, we could just skip that day from our scoring, or we could have a draft on Saturday and include the opening day stats. Please let me know what day works better.

Comment

Working...
                              X