Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9:15 tonight? Sounds good. I know who to target & what I need to win games this year.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Still need a another player?
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Neat, I got the first pick.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
          Neat, I got the first pick.
          We all know who you're taking then!
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
            We all know who you're taking then!
            Stro-show?! Lol Probably.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
              Stro-show?! Lol Probably.
              I was talking 1st pick & you never pick a picther with your 1st rounder. You take a sturdy bat.
              Axel wrote:
              KeonClark wrote:
              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Good draft!
                Thanks for everyone who could make it.

I'm not 100% sure our league scoring will start tomorrow, it's possible it could start next week due to Yahoo's crappy settings. Apologies in advance if that's the case... I checked the settings and there was nothing I could do to change that.

I'll be an optimist and say that it will give everyone a chance to hit waivers and get ready for the season.

Comment

Totally forgot to set an alarm for the draft... I got some decent players though and a few guys I've never heard of.

Waiver wire here we come!

Comment

Our league doesn't start till next week. Thanks Yahoo.
                    Axel wrote:
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      Our league doesn't start till next week. Thanks Yahoo.
                      Yeah man! Not even an option to start the first week like a regular Monday-Sunday scoring week. Not sure why they don't allow that.

Comment

I totally hit "start active players" without thinking, now I have to figure out which bums I started and studs I benched due to who had a game. I only know the names of 4 or 5 of my players, so my goal this year is to finish better than last year.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Scoring has begun for the league!

Just a reminder to everyone to set your lineups.

Comment

Glad I was able to snag Aaron Judge from waivers, the kid is killing it.

It's hard to know when to cut guys in baseball... it takes some of these guys a long time to get going, some just fall off completely. There's just so many games in baseball, it's hard to remain patient. In football, you can do it after each weeks game without a thought since there's only about 12 or 13 regular season games.

Comment

This week, I'm gonna rock this so-called planetmars back to Earth.

RR OG

Comment

I simply cannot keep on top of daily lineup changes; baseball lineups change too often, with weird start times and delays from rain. Pretty much impossible for me so I'd like to see this changed to weekly in future years otherwise I'm just going to be another token team that isn't really active.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X