No announcement yet.

The NBA's Flat Earth Society

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conspiracy theories often crop up during times of uncertainty and fear: after terrorist strikes, financial crises, high-profile deaths and natural disasters. Past research suggests that if people feel they don’t have control over a situation, they’ll try to make sense of it and find out what happened. “The sense-making leads them to connect dots that aren’t necessarily connected in reality...
    http://time.com/3997033/conspiracy-theories/

Hmmm, what part of Shaq's life would he be losing control over? Illegitimate child, perhaps? Irreconcilable differences between LaVar Ball? A 6% Rotten Tomato score for Kazaam?

Comment

Certainly wasn't the mega hit video game Shaq-Fu.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Kyrie
        Shaq
        Wilson Chandler
        Draymond Green

None of these guys know where the sun goes at night.
        Kyrie Irving's interviews were incredible. It felt like he'd been educated by a third-rate conspiracy youtube channel.

American education is a mess.

Comment

No, I don't think that. It was a joke, okay?" O'Neal said. "So know that when Shaquille O'Neal says something, 80 percent of the time I'm being humorous - it is a joke. And 20 percent of the time I'm being serious, but when I'm being serious, you'll know.
          http://www.thescore.com/news/1262059

I take it all back, Shaq. You da man.

Comment

I was listening to the Joe Rogan podcast and he had Eddie Bravo on the podcast who is a flat earth believer.

Rogan asked "If I have Neil Degrasse Tyson on here right now .. What would you say to him?!"

Eddie Bravo " I would have some very interesting questions that I doubt he can answer"

Joe Rogan: **Laughs out of control**

There are the same people that believe in Chemtrails and look up to Alex Jones.

Comment

randyc wrote: View Post
              I was listening to the Joe Rogan podcast and he had Eddie Bravo on the podcast who is a flat earth believer.

Rogan asked "If I have Neil Degrasse Tyson on here right now .. What would you say to him?!"

Eddie Bravo " I would have some very interesting questions that I doubt he can answer"

Joe Rogan: **Laughs out of control**

There are the same people that believe in Chemtrails and look up to Alex Jones.
              Lol, that's really all you can do when responding to these nutters. Laugh.

Comment

You can't take anything Shaq says seriously.

Comment

International space station silhouette during the eclipse today.

Kyrie wasn't available for comment. lol

Comment

Comment

Why don't people just follow the rules?

Google 'I can't see' and 'I think I'm blind' interest during the eclipse

Last edited by rocwell; Mon Aug 21, 2017, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Why don't people just follow the rules?

Google 'I can't see' and 'I think I'm blind' interest during the eclipse

If you can't see or think you're blind, why the hell would you search it?? You can't read the answers.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                            If you can't see or think you're blind, why the hell would you search it?? You can't read the answers.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                              Lol it smells like blue waffles!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                                You may not realize there's a problem until about 15-20 hours after you look at eclipse w/o protection. If injury is serious, you'd still be able to see through blurred vision

Comment

Working...
                                X