• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahaha they're mad at 2 Pat
    OG is our king

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
      Tech for trash talk? Man this league
      ... on a night where lots of contact is not being called, no less.

Comment

Stupid call. Guys are gonna talk on the court. It's natural.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Some pretty serious bench taunting.

Comment

• it's crazy how much better derozan has gotten at detecting and dealing with the hard doubles in such a short amount of time

Comment

• Tech for that? Are you serious? Larry Bird and MJ could never play in this league. WTF. What's next.... safe spaces?

Comment

• Good win, guys. WE CLINCH PLAYOFFS BABY!
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

The NBA is really a joke with the techs now
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Is that five in a row?
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      The NBA is really a joke with the techs now
                      I think the difference was that it was a head coach yapping at a player. If that escalates, who do you suspend?

Comment

it's crazy how much better derozan has gotten at detecting and dealing with the hard doubles in such a short amount of time
                        Right! He has been amazing at it lately. He rarely holds the ball stupidly anymore. He moves it quick. This is only going to help him come playoff time
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                          Is that five in a row?
                          4 straight, not 5.
                          Axel wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• That was like an old school 90's NBA basketball game.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                              Is that five in a row?
                              Yep, with a playoff clinch

Comment

it's crazy how much better derozan has gotten at detecting and dealing with the hard doubles in such a short amount of time
                                He always had Lowry to bail him out in the past. No choice but to learn now... yet another great silver lining to Lowry's injury.

Comment

Working...
                                X