Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Clippers gonna Clippers. Doc Rivers, most overrated coach in the NBA. Yeah i said it.
    Is Chris Paul back for them?
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      Is Chris Paul back for them?
      Yes, been back awhile actually. Had 17 points 9 assists today. The Clippers Big 3 all played.

Kings were down 18 in the 4th and won on a shot by WCS with 2 seconds to go.

Comment

• could there be a crazy world where Cleveland drops to 4th? If things go as expected (though they rarely do) a win for us and a loss for the cavs against the not back to back Spurs...we'd be 2.5 back.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
          could there be a crazy world where Cleveland drops to 4th? If things go as expected (though they rarely do) a win for us and a loss for the cavs against the not back to back Spurs...we'd be 2.5 back.
          Mmm Cavs would have to go into a free-fall which is extremely unlikely since they have Lebron.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
            Easy W
            Not so fast we lost to games to these guys in less than a week last time. As long as we play hard for 48 minutes we will win but let's not take them lightly.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
              Yes, been back awhile actually. Had 17 points 9 assists today. The Clippers Big 3 all played.

Kings were down 18 in the 4th and won on a shot by WCS with 2 seconds to go.
              That's part I find a bit funny...the Clips really aren't much of a "Big 3".

Despite the explosion of his popularity for taking a dump on Perkins and Mozgov's head and jumping a Kia, Blake Griffin hasn't been that super explosive VC like PF for at least a couple of years now and he really isn't playing at a superstar level anymore. He's still a star but he isn't that great really imo. I'd take both Lowry and DeRozan over him....then you have DeAndre who is a great defensive impact until late in a game where he deserves JV treatment to remain off down the stretch because unlike Val, he can't make his damn FTs. So how good is their "Big 3" really?!

Doc can't make Blake a fierce competitor and he can't shoot the FTs for DeAndre, so really they're reliant on CP3 to carry them. I remember hearing rumours how CP3 wasn't liked by Blake and Jordan because of how demanding he was/is before DJ almost did Dallas lol...I feel like even Paul just doesn't give a fuck anymore, said he'll take his massive extension and ride out his career in the sunset of Cali. I think him and Doc, have just ran out of words because they can only do so much with what they have despite the media constantly making out to be like there's actually some "Big 3" out there. If CP or Doc are going to win more, they're going to need players that want it more too because the fire is almost out of both of them.

Comment

• We better hope Celtics take 1st and we end up 4th. Celtics are the only team I see us beating in the 2nd round. Cavs and the Wizards would absolutely wreck us.
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Does Ross get a video montage tonight?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    Does Ross get a video montage tonight?
                    Ross had some great highlights. Even when he flubbed those windmill dunks, they were great to watch....

Some nice ones here.....

Last edited by golden; Mon Mar 27, 2017, 10:43 AM.

Comment

• Ross will drop at least 20 points on us today.

Comment

• JimmyGetsBucketss wrote: View Post
                        Ross will drop at least 20 points on us today.
                        That's fine. We will score at least 101 tonight.

Comment

• Damn. Going to miss this game.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                            We better hope Celtics take 1st and we end up 4th. Celtics are the only team I see us beating in the 2nd round. Cavs and the Wizards would absolutely wreck us.
                            Come again?
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                              We better hope Celtics take 1st and we end up 4th. Celtics are the only team I see us beating in the 2nd round. Cavs and the Wizards would absolutely wreck us.
                              Don't we have a better record than the Wizards post all-star break?
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Kobe Bryants 8th season: 1st team All NBA Defense
                                Demar Derozans 8th season:

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X