Bargs' Blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bargs' Blog

Not sure if anyone else noticed this blog post today from Bargs. I gotta say I respect him alot for his honesty and candor in this post. He actually says "we played like shit". Now I don't know if that was just some weird-ass translation program saying it, but overall I like that he came out and issued this blog. Haven't seen anything from CB on his site since January, and his Hadi-twitter is pretty redundant anyways...

http://www.bargnani.com/blog_ext.php?id=368

Ay-O, the whole freakin thing's in Italian, ayyyyyyyy...

Really though, all I understand is Toronto, All Star Game and ACC. For all I know he's saying we're all a bunch of suckers that have to sit through 4 more years of mediocrity from him! I'll take it your translation is correct though.

Comment

I don't give a crap what he says. He's had 4 years to show me something. I tell you, Raptor fans remind me of a girl with no confidence being cheated on time and time again, but they get sucked in by the sweet talking boyfriend every time because he knows just what to say. And then he goes out and cheats again.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

It's in English too - go to the main page and (get this) hit "English".
        Last edited by Brain Colangelo; Tue Apr 27, 2010, 07:56 PM. Reason: Respect for the author.

Comment

TIm W. wrote: View Post
          I don't give a crap what he says. He's had 4 years to show me something. I tell you, Raptor fans remind me of a girl with no confidence being cheated on time and time again, but they get sucked in by the sweet talking boyfriend every time because he knows just what to say. And then he goes out and cheats again.
          brings back memories?

Comment

I really hope for your health that the guy gets traded. I don't think you can take another season of him in a Rap uniform.
            Man a friendly suggestion: let it go!

Comment

He's a little too rich to need to shop at Ikea.

Comment

maman wrote: View Post
                I really hope for your health that the guy gets traded. I don't think you can take another season of him in a Rap uniform.
                Man a friendly suggestion: let it go!
                I can't respond at the moment. I'm doing my breathing exercises.
                Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

"I wish to thank also all Toronto fans because even if we had problems in the second part of the season they always filled up the ACC… sometimes they booed us and right there it wasn't fun but I'd say that we deserved it."

at least he agrees with the booing.

I hate that whiney bitch Calderon.
                  Buschfire

Raptors fan since day 1.

Comment

Translation of Bargnani's Blog for those who did not hit "English"

Unfortunately the season is over… too early.
                    Several things didn't work well after the All Star Game, as you will have noticed.
                    Anyway it's gone by now. We cannot feel sorry for ourselves too much. We have to stand up, dust off and get busy this summer in order to come back stronger for next season.

Days are quite boring right now… as I switched from a pretty strict schedule with thousands things to do to a complete emptiness….but at least I am improving a lot with Playstation!
                    I'll arrange last things at home here in Toronto, maybe stopping by Ikea… in order to go back to Italy next week, volcanos allowing...

On my behalf I want to thank everyone that followed out and supported me… especially all the ones that stayed up awaken in the night in order to see me play… I get a great kick out of it and this prompts me to improve further, although I've made it up to here.
                    You make great comments staying up in the night, we play shit and you get pissed… :-) is super!

I wish to thank also all Toronto fans because even if we had problems in the second part of the season they always filled up the ACC… sometimes they booed us and right there it wasn't fun but I'd say that we deserved it.

The summer is all in front of me and I'm really motivated… about vacations! Joking apart I have a lot to do and above all I can and I must still improve my play!

See ya later!
                    Buschfire

Raptors fan since day 1.

Comment

Tim, you need to find a shrink and ask for a treatment because Bargnani is here to stay and even "worst", he may be the future franchise player for Raptors

Comment

insight_tor wrote: View Post
                        Tim, you need to find a shrink and ask for a treatment because Bargnani is here to stay and even "worst", he may be the future franchise player for Raptors
                        Are you actually happy that he may become the next "franchise player"? That's like a Bulls fan saying he wants Luol Deng to become their next franchise guy. A player that will never live up to his billing or hype.

Comment

I think all that "franchise" obsession actually hurts the sport.
                          It's a team sport, after all..

Comment

There are only five guys on the floor for a team and so I think it's natural to be more individual player focused. Only a few players decide the outcome. In football a QB has more people protecting him than an NBA team has on the floor. Beyond that then you have a bunch of guys out there making plays. One guys can't control a game like LeBron can. Peyton Manning couldn't control games if his guys up front weren't blocking for him to make the throw and after the ball is out of his hands then he's at the mercy of his WR to run the route correctly, catch the ball and then make a ground play.
                            Last edited by Apollo; Wed Apr 28, 2010, 01:23 PM.

Comment

I think if CB does not come back, Bargs would not suddenly be vaulted to or expected to perform to the level of a "franchise player" (not to say that Bosh ever fully accomplished this either). I think, as BC put it, he would be more solidified as a "primary scoring" option. I do not see this as a bad thing at all. If CB leaves, we could have the unique chance to assemble a "team" oriented club in Toronto in the wake of our "leader's" departure. There could be rough patches along the way, but if I hear one more loser say "it's BC/Triano's fault" for not putting enough talent around CB i'm going to puke. We tried the "build around CB experiment" for 7 years everyone, lets at least try something new. Hell, even if we win 29 games next year like the Knicks I would still support the team if they gave it their all every game and shared the ball. At least Bargs is a straight shooter wit his statements, love him or hate him, you can't knock him for his directness and honesty.

Comment

Working...
                              X