No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, anybody have an HD stream? Much thanks in advance...

Comment

• big game....let's go!

Comment

• Come on Serge
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
          It's a bad signing, but not a disaster signing like Mozgov and Miles Plumlee bad. Also Jeremy Lamb's contract is not worth it compared to Terrence Ross
          I am so sorry to tell you that Carroll signing is not just a bad signing, it is more than that. It is just one of those few mistakes that Massai has made and very few will admit it.

Comment

• JV must eat Zeller tonight.

Comment

• I know it had no impact on the play, but on that JV jumper, Zeller was in the paint the entire possession, and no 3-second call. Must've been in there like 8-9 seconds.

Comment

• is this the inversion of the orlando 1st quarter?

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  I know it had no impact on the play, but on that JV jumper, Zeller was in the paint the entire possession, and no 3-second call. Must've been in there like 8-9 seconds.
                  hate that rule as it stands. either enforce it or kill it.

Comment

• Carroll is just horrible when it comes to fighting through screens. One on one with no screen he's alright but he literally disappears when he gets hit with a screen. Is he really that weak? Like it really confuses me how hard it is for him to maneuver through screens.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Just checked in.. what's up with the low score

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        Carroll is just horrible when it comes to fighting through screens. One on one with no screen he's alright but he literally disappears when he gets hit with a screen. Is he really that weak? Like it really confuses me how hard it is for him to maneuver through screens.
                        he has no ability to cut hard laterally because he's worrying about the knees, so he just stops.

Comment

• Fuck

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            Just checked in.. what's up with the low score
                            Missing shots we usually make

Comment

• well this is ugly

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                                he has no ability to cut hard laterally because he's worrying about the knees, so he just stops.
                                It has to be it. There is no way he was this bad on Atlanta. Those injuries have really fucked him up
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X