X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• special1 wrote: View Post
    Wow. Now they have confidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We do this all the time lol. This is why we never blow out crappy teams. We give them way too much confidence to the point that they start playing better than they usually do and then its a fight to the finish
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      What

Ignore him
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• What a time to come up with a stinker like this...the last one was the OKC game..Still they have time but Patterson and carroll and Tucker have to hit those open ones....
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          I'm telling you. If Patterson and Carroll frustrate us this much now it's gonna be MUCH worse in the playoffs. Prepare yourselves
          Carroll is worse because of his contract and knowing that you can grab scrubs like him from the D-League

Comment

• Maybe they just let Demar..like Russell..take every shot to the end of the game
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• I'm not mad at Jakob playing tonight. JV has been terrible

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                Carroll is worse because of his contract and knowing that you can grab scrubs like him from the D-League
                Yup! It's sad that he never was Atlanta Carroll here because if he were we would be deadly.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                  I love Clyde drexlers voice

Frazier

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    I'm not mad at Jakob playing tonight. JV has been terrible
                    There must of been a Wasaga somewhere in NYC

Comment

• I wonder what MJ would do to Carroll and Patterson if they played with him
                      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• I still don't understand the point behind starting Carroll though. He's been brutal. One of the worst players on the team.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Raptors have so many pieces. Sheesh

Comment

• Up by 1 after 3.

Not sure what lineup to go with, I just hope we see some more Powell. I honestly feel that if you play him in Carroll's/Patterson's/Tucker's sets, he'd be killer.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• It's hilarious you faintly hear Matty D in the background of the Knicks broadcast.

Comment

• Poeltl is the king of bullshit calls.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X