Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slaw wrote: View Post
    The no effort, no heart Raptors coached by an imbecile and featuring the trrrible Derozan just beat the Wizards on the road. Must just be lucky. Surprised they could even find their way to the arena.
    You're thinking of the pre Tucker and Ibaka trade Raptors.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
      The no effort, no heart Raptors coached by an imbecile and featuring the trrrible Derozan just beat the Wizards on the road. Must just be lucky. Surprised they could even find their way to the arena.
      No Bogan to roast us tonight...

Comment

• You know how you know powell is gonna be a GOOD player?

The last 2 games I seem to remember him looking absolutely horrid for huge stretches, and when it's finished he has 17 points and 21 points, efficiently
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
          We both are but I'm on the good side
          There's not a good side of being a creep.

Comment

• Nice to get the tiebreaker

Comment

• Jennings got worked by delon

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                thanks !

He played well tonight when it matters most by mixing his game
                Hallelujah

Comment

• Hail, Abbas!

Comment

• I honestly got delayed and caught the game when we were up 50 32 or so and enjoyed the effort of both teams demar looked frustrated at some points but did not let it effect him in crunch time. The wiz starting smalls 1,2,3 are so talented . Norm did so well cory did well and delon keeps showing so much promise. PJ and serge clearly are perfect additions. Pat looks like his movement is laboring which is not good news.

Comment

• Great win, kudos to Casey for keeping the team rolling in Lowry's absence.

Congratulations to Abbas for surviving the guillotine!

Comment

• psssssst, Jennings was the key to our victory. Don't tell them

Comment

• Is Abbas the saviuor? Good job Abbas.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                            Is Abbas the saviuor? Good job Abbas.
                            Oh god don't encourage him.
                            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Another great gritty win.

Comment

• Haven't seen criticism about demar's little tantrum tonight, but I for one was really disappointed. Let me start with: great 4th Q. BUT, He completely hi jacked the offense in the 2nd quarter and let them back in the game. I'm sure it was discussed at halftime, yet when we came back it was 100% the same from him to start the 3rd. What were they supposed to do? Let him shoot us out of a massive game? Then he makes a big scene and swears at the coaches. Makes me wonder what's important here, the team winning or demar derozans points, shots, and minutes?
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X