Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHD wrote: View Post
    well, not that i fully disagree with you, but he was getting straight up abused by ish smith. like, forget about gettin the defender on your hip, he was fully behind the guy on several plays.

but anyways, under the circumstances, that was more excusable than cory joseph's huge WTF defence against Udrih lol. straight line drives to a 34 year old career bench PG.. not a good look.
    First game back in 21 game and we 100% would have lost without him is the bottom line. Also ish smith is one of te fastest players in the nba, and a 31 year old just getting back who has a um..plump derriere is always gonna have trouble with ish smith, that's just the facts.

But what he lacks in 1 on 1 defense he makes up for with team defense, 1 on 1 offense, team offense, basketball iq, timely late steals and charges and fouls drawn, and confidence
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Didn't get a chance to watch the game, why did Cojo get 27 minutes to Delons 9? Was Delon playing bad or just a victim of Casey?
      SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• I wish I knew how to post a pic from my phone. I'd show you guys the screenshot of the bench celebrating when we went up 4 in the last minute. Everybody is yelling and pumped and carroll just lags behind indifferent, his face not letting on whether we're winning or losing.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          Tucker has been shit defensively lately. Like for his standards. Better than any other perimeter defender but still not good enough. He looked like Carroll on that possession. In no mans land and then had to run to get a hand up. FUCK!!!
          GLF wrote: View Post
          K take Demar out. I do not know what has happened to this man the last two games but this is the Demar I was always afraid would come back. It always felt too good to be true because he always finds a way to revert.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Matt Damon wrote: View Post
            Didn't get a chance to watch the game, why did Cojo get 27 minutes to Delons 9? Was Delon playing bad or just a victim of Casey?
            Well cojo is the backup point guard again and Delon wright is the 3rd string. The fact he even got 9 is a credit to him, he took Powells minutes tonight

Comment

• Carroll 2 points, 1 reb in 13 minutes. Brutal D too. What is the logic behind starting this guy??
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                *michael jordan misses a shot in 1993*
                GLF's dad: ya see son he's a bum, also knew his luck would run out with this iso ball, this seasons over. I don't know why I watch

Comment

• I don't know what the MLSE budget is next year, but obviously they can't all return. After the obvious carroll and cojo, I don't think you stress too much on bringing patterson back. Obviously kyle pj and serge are the priority, and I say you keep jv over patterson any day. I think I'll be fine with tucker/siakam/poeltl sharing the backup 4 and 5 minutes next season if need be. I don't care what the on off stats say, the guy is replaceable.

Comment

• Missed the game tonight. What was up with derozan was he taking dumb shots or just had an off night? How'd Lowry look with the new guys?

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                      Missed the game tonight. What was up with derozan was he taking dumb shots or just had an off night? How'd Lowry look with the new guys?
                      Demar: Off night, was just missing but moved the ball decent. Very clutch in the 4th again

Kyle: took a little while with some early miscues, but the shot was there all night and the 4th was lowry time again.

Also jv finished the game and played well down the stretch.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Carroll 2 points, 1 reb in 13 minutes. Brutal D too. What is the logic behind starting this guy??
                        He's this year's "veteran's veteran who veterans like a veteran" in Casey's eyes.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                          Us winning and the Cavs winning is huge. Cavs have the tiebreaker over the Celtics so they control their destiny for the top seed, and likewise for us in the 3rd seed with the Wizards.
                          Hard to see the Cavs losing the first seed now. Raps should, I repeat, should be locked into third.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            He's this year's "veteran's veteran who veterans like a veteran" in Casey's eyes.
                            Or $60 million. Rather than reflexively blaming the guy you don't like, might want to consider whether other more obvious answers play a role.

Comment

• LOL you guys kill me. I'm so sorry I pissed y'all off so much
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                                Or $60 million. Rather than reflexively blaming the guy you don't like, might want to consider whether other more obvious answers play a role.
                                It's sad but true. They will try their damnedest to Make it work, at least until the offseason.

He will have a very short playoff leash I'm sure. Powell hasn't been much better, so carroll being between 8th and 10th in minutes isn't the end of the world I guess

Comment

Working...
                                X