Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Here's a wild prediction for tonight.....Cojo as the starting point guard.
    Why

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

*heart attack*
      OG is our king

Comment

Anyone think a trade is in the works involving cojo? Maybe that's why he's not playing.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
          Why

It would not be the craziest thing to rest Lowry in a back to back if he really is sick. Strange for CoJo to be a complete DNP yesterday....perhaps part of a plan to rest him for today. Casey likes his rotations (i realize this works both for and against the idea)...maybe without Kyle he would just want FVV off the bench. Casey does strange things (Sullinger is out...he's out...he's getting better..he may be in the Dleague...he's starting?!) often with the motive of giving a confidence boost to someone. And lastly, this is Austin Rivers and the Clippers, not CP and the Clippers. Not saying I am putting any money on it...just reinterpreting some of the tea leaves.

Comment

• I could see it. Of course, I could also see a sick Lowry playing 80 minutes between last night and tonight, so...
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• When is delon gonna be ready?

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                When is delon gonna be ready?

yeah, whats up with him? If he was ready you'd think he'd be getting some burn lately.

Comment

• I'd actually be surprisingly ok with resting Lowry right now if he's under the weather. I'd rather rest him now then risk him overexerting himself tonight and hurting us later in the year [*cough*likethelasttwoyearswhenheenteredthepostseas onunhealthy*cough*].
                  "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                  "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Raptors need to win this one.. not just to help create a little bit of a win streak.. but to help boost up that LAC pick. LA is currently 24th in the league. They are 1 game (two losses) back from being tied for 20th with Memphis.

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                      I'd actually be surprisingly ok with resting Lowry right now if he's under the weather. I'd rather rest him now then risk him overexerting himself tonight and hurting us later in the year [*cough*likethelasttwoyearswhenheenteredthepostseas onunhealthy*cough*].
                      Agreed. Doesn't help that he is leading the league in minutes.

Comment

• Personally I'd rather have Lowry play.. this win is important. He can rest against Minny which is a road game too.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                          special1 wrote: View Post
                          3 x All-star ..... starting this upcoming one.

Hand picked by a combination of the Fans, the Media and the Players.

I bet it hurts to read this. But I enjoyed typing it! Let it be a reminder to you....

Meaningless.

Lol
                          Man, your hate for him is real.
                          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• I liked Larry Sanders but I have no idea how good/ready he is now to play and help us? Seems like Boston could use the old Larry and they've worked him out recently and not signed him. Similar situation in gsw camp. Makes we wonder that maybe he's not quite there atm.

Comment

• Edit: I suppose celts could wait closer to the deadline to see how things shape up and whether they have a roster spot? I guess they ditch James young to open a roster spot?

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                                Anyone think a trade is in the works involving cojo? Maybe that's why he's not playing.
                                That would be dumb to do. Benching a player doesnt maximize his value
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X