• Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    Stevens sucks.
    I knew you'd come around!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
      Then you could say DeRozan wouldn't have taken that shot if Butler was on him, what's the point of these hypotheticals? DeMar loves shooting over shorter players which is what he did then. If Butler was on him he could've done something completely different, it's not the exact same situation if Butler replaces Rose there.
      Demar has proven he would have done the same thing. He literally always take long 2's when he has a last second shot. He literally did like 2 weeks ago or whatever against Butler looking for a call and we saw how that ended.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Thank the lord the defence is respectable again
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Gets even better when you realize the Celtics are losing bad.

Comment

• Please stop it with the lucky shot thing...everyone in the arena and watching knew who was going to take that last shot. That was big time ...even if against the Knickies.

Comment

• Thomas and Smaht are shooting 7 for 30 combined tonight. Oof.

Comment

• With a celtics loss, raptors are 2 games back in the loss column from Boston. Wiz have 3 games in hand on the Raps but a couple wins over the Wiz would go a long way in negating that.
                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                Because its 2015

Comment

• I'm just happy our defence is back to how it was last season. We wouldn't have won this game if we were playing defence like we did in the first half of the season. I am so grateful for Tucker and Ibaka it's crazy. The difference they have made already is like no other. Now other players need to step up offensively so Demar doesn't have to score 30 plus every game. Cause we all know Casey is not going to actually have offensive schemes so guys are gonna have to pick it up on their own.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    Demar has proven he would have done the same thing. He literally always take long 2's when he has a last second shot. He literally did like 2 weeks ago or whatever against Butler looking for a call and we saw how that ended.
                    LOL

You're embarrassing yourself. Just enjoy the win .... That was Lowry and it was a 3 pointer attempted against Butler.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                      With a celtics loss, raptors are 2 games back in the loss column from Boston. Wiz have 3 games in hand on the Raps but a couple wins over the Wiz would go a long way in negating that.
                      The Wizards make up one of those games tomorrow night against the Warriors.

Comment

• Good old school defensive victory..me like..I'm still pi@@ed at Lowry..
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                          Please stop it with the lucky shot thing...everyone in the arena and watching knew who was going to take that last shot. That was big time ...even if against the Knickies.
                          It was, thing is, there was really nothing drawn by the coaching staff, just DD doing heroics. Nobody is blaming or disregarding Derozan... It's our coaching staff, which is clueless how to use the plays (what they are getting paid for) to make that ISO shot at least easier... I mean it's the same staff, almost same team for the last 2.5 years and that's what we end up with every single time in important situations.
                          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                            Good old school defensive victory..me like..I'm still pi@@ed at Lowry..
                            Me too. Fucking irresponsible and selfish.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              I'm just happy our defence is back to how it was last season. We wouldn't have won this game if we were playing defence like we did in the first half of the season. I am so grateful for Tucker and Ibaka it's crazy. The difference they have made already is like no other. Now other players need to step up offensively so Demar doesn't have to score 30 plus every game. Cause we all know Casey is not going to actually have offensive schemes so guys are gonna have to pick it up on their own.
                              Do you realize that Demar basically averages 30 ppg (approx. 28). What are you even talking about?

Demar will have to average around 30 ppg...Especially without Lowry!

Also, Demar can handle it..... Its nothing for him.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                                It was, thing is, there was really nothing drawn by the coaching staff, just DD doing heroics. Nobody is blaming or disregarding Derozan... It's our coaching staff, which is clueless how to use the plays (what they are getting paid for) to make that ISO shot at least easier... I mean it's the same staff, almost same team for the last 2.5 years and that's what we end up with every single time in important situations.
                                It's not like DeRozan has gotten better or anything... Pure Luck...

Comment

Working...
                                X