Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    We say that about Ainge now but keeping the Brooklyn picks is still the potential to be huge for them. Adding top 3 talent to this team will make them dangerous for a long time.
    I'm not talking about those picks, I'm talking about cutting RJ hunter, James young and they might lose olynk for nothing like sully. On top of that he reached for yabusele and took zizic but they don't have roster spots and may not next yr. Brown seems redundant with Crowder and Bradley and smart is kinda similar too. He's done well in trades for Crowder and IT. Horford signing was overrated.
    This draft is pgs at the top so not sure that's what they need. All they have is guards.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
      Come on Dan, we both know he's not playing more than 20 mind/game and closer to 15 than 25.

It'll be 6 mins/quarter for him and then none in the 4th. We both know that's what Casey is going to do.
      He should be 8 x 3 roughly and adjusted based on game flow. He did well the first 6 mins and Casey subbed him out of routine, without a touch. Dumb.
      Yak before bebe, as needed.

Comment

• I think JV's minutes will be match up dependent. Against traditional bigs like Drummond, JV will see a lot more minutes. Against smaller/less physical bigs like Gortat, you'll see more Ibaka at the 5.

(That's one thing I'm looking forward to see one the back to back clash with the Wizards - Wall/Gortat pick and rolls were highly effective when JV was defending Gortat. I suspect less so with Ibaka)

Comment

• JV gets inexplicably owned by Gortat IIRC.
          Nurkic Sunday.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
            Raps Starting 5:

Joseph
            DD
            Carroll
            Ibaka
            JV

Portland Starting 5 (I think):

Lillard
            CJ
            Harkless
            Aminu
            Davis

Joey made the GT, but it's my streak. Let's ride it out & LEGGO RAPTORS!

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              That looks nothing like DeRozan. It does have a passing resemblance to PJ Tucker however.

Comment

• Looking forward to our front-court having a field day vs. Portland and having our guards/wings clamp down on Liilard and CJ in the 4th!
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                  That looks nothing like DeRozan. It does have a passing resemblance to PJ Tucker however.
                  It's made of bricks tho jk.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    He is just so overated. Good coach but, not anything more than that.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                    Funny how you love Casey and think Stevens is overrated. Other way around actually. Casey is a mediocre coach coaching a good roster, and Stevens is a good coach coaching a mediocre roster. I mean they only have one star player and are the 2nd seed. Plus this is only his 4th season coaching.

Comment

• PJ Tucker is what I wanted James Johnson to become but JJ fell in love with his offense
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                        It's made of bricks tho jk.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          We say that about Ainge now but keeping the Brooklyn picks is still the potential to be huge for them. Adding top 3 talent to this team will make them dangerous for a long time.
                          Top 3 talent is gonna be a guard (likely to be a pg). Adding that to IT, Smart, Bradley and Rozier makes no sense at all.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                            Funny how you love Casey and think Stevens is overrated. Other way around actually. Casey is a mediocre coach coaching a good roster, and Stevens is a good coach coaching a mediocre roster. I mean they only have one star player and are the 2nd seed. Plus this is only his 4th season coaching.
                            Raps have two all-star and Boston has two allstars. Well Al Horford was an All-star before he got to Boston.

The two all-stars that raptors have only become all-stars under Casey's watch. They have gotten better every year under Casey.

The only reason Boston is even a head of the raps is because Raptors haven't been healthy in 2017.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Sat Feb 25, 2017, 02:17 PM.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                              Top 3 talent is gonna be a guard (likely to be a pg). Adding that to IT, Smart, Bradley and Rozier makes no sense at all.
                              And moving some of those guys at the draft, while selecting another guard could give them the championship roster. Point is, Boston holding onto those Nets pick isn't as bad as many are making it out to be.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I really hope last game was the turning point for Cory's defense
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X